US$104
Delta Hotels
Esquire Motel(Bedford)
US$74
US$69
All reviewshalifax airportnova scotiashuttle serviceminute drivehilton gardenhot tubevery half hourlong term parkinglots of parkingfront desk stafffree parkinggreat place to stayclean roomsexcellent staynext morningbusiness centerthe holiday inn
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Good location for a stay before an early morning flight. Shuttle service to the airport operates 24 hours. We left our car in the parking lot for 2 days using the "park stay & go" rate. Restaurant on site.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you AuntieAnna for your kind review.
I hope your travels were enjoyable.
Please visit us again soon
Regards

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Location us in the middle of nowhere with nothing to see or do.local metro bus does come by for a pickup at certain time to take you downtown. Rooms are good. Food us average. Gary and Chelsie provide excellent customer service. Other staff need training on providing customer service.
If you need a good one night stay close to the airport, this hotel would work.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you K B H for your candid review.
I apologize if we did not provide the exceptional service
that you expected from our entire staff.
Your comments will allow us to always continue to improve.
I will certainly communicate your appreciation to Gary and Chelsie.
I hope we can welcome you back soon
Sincerely

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice stay with very good rooms! Staff was very friendly. Beds are comfortable. Eggs Benedict for breakfast was excellent. Was a good stay. Easy bus transportation to downtown Halifax! Nice snacks of cookies upon check in..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you ClaudiaAS for your kind review.
My favorite for breakfast is also our eggs benedict.
I hope you will return soon
Cheers

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Great place to stay close to the airport. Good restaurant! Breakfast is not complimentary--but items from the kitchen are well worth the price. I had the pancakes and bacon. They brought around 6 pieces of bacon and more pancakes than I could eat! My husband had the omelet--again was delicious. For dinner he had the stirfry and I had a seafood pasta--both were scrumptious.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you 938vivians for your 5 STAR review.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed our various restaurant offerings.
Please visit us again soon.
Safe travels

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had great service, the room and beds are very comfortable, spacious and there's a fridge and microwave.Close to the airport was important and their shuttle service was great at 4 AM! and we can park the car while we're away. Dinner was very basic and average which was a little disappointing as we had hoped for a nice meal after we were settled in. But we consistently use this hotel when flying as it has always been great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you SusaninCanada247 for your 5 STAR review.
I am glad to see that you visit us often.
I apologize if the meal was not to your liking.
I am sure you will see improvements on your next visit.
Safe travels