“East Coast Hospitality”

Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Enfield
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Great room. Room was very spacious (we had 2 Queen size beds). Beds were extremely comfortable. Nice big T.V.. Close to highway and Tim Hortons. Staff were really nice. We asked for a late checkout and they were very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again if needed.

Room Tip: Any room would probably be decent.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you FortuneSeeker for your kind review.
I am glad to hear that you did have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Thanks you also for planning to return.
Hope to see you soon
Cheers

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Nice hotel. Great proximity to Halifax airport. Restaurant is small but has some of the best seafood chowder i've ever had. Nice staff too. When booking, be careful of the 24 hour cancellation policy. I had the opportunity to stay with friends but was unable to get out of the room charge. Many hotels offer same day cancellation. I was told that Hilton does not. I was very displeased with that.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you F7360Jrichardf for your kind review.
Our chowder certainly is very delicious.
Hilton as well as other major chains have a 24-48 hour cancellation policy
depending on the brand. This enables guests to confirm their bookings and allows
hotels to free up rooms for other potential guests.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon
regards

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Booked our room nearly 2 months ago specifically asked to not be on the main floor if possible. Confirmed this 3x as I had to call 3x to have my confirmation emailed to me as they kept misspelling my name incorrectly. Today drove in from North Sydney to be handed keys to a main floor room when I mentioned that I had specifically asked to not be on the main floor the front desk gave a shrug said sorry that's all that's left.. it isn't hard to follow directions on a booking. Not to mention I tried calling early this evening to confirm my arrival and nobody would answer the phone.. This hotel ran a pre auth on my credit card at 11am yesterday morning which is odd because check in wasn't tell much later not to mention out of all the hotels and brands I stay in no hotel has ever started my pre auth hours before arrival? Obviously pre auth are a mandatory thing that I'm very familiar with however I may have wanted to use a different credit card not being a member of any sort with Hilton (not that I was breifed on any programs with Hilton upon check in) it makes no sense to run my card hours before their standard check in time has approached. The room seems dated to me personally not sure if this is a new hotel or not but the decore is far fetched and anything but modern in my opinion. Nothing special. Holiday inn express is right next door.. word to the wise shop there first rather than wasting money on a hotel that only cares about making a sale oppose to Hilton who can't follow simple instructions and doesn't care for repeat business and clientele.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you jonejettt for your candid review.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience on your room selection.
I would be happy to review your concerns further so please
feel free to contact me directly so I can attempt to "put things right".
During this busy time of year it is essential to ensure proper guarantee of
reservations through credit card approval. This is done prior to arrival so
that we may have a chance to contact the guest when approval is not received.
I look forward to discussing this more with you at your convenience.
Sincerely

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I have stayed at this wonderful Garden in over a three year period. The quality has been high throughout. It is a young staff but they are exceedingly well trained and very personable. I travel with a guide dog and staff reacts as though that were an every day event. The hotel is very well maintained, and the rooms are clean with nice amenities. I will be a guest again next year.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you richardeB4839FR for your 5 Star review.
We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit
Safe travels

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Large comfortable bed in a clean room. Powerful shower and large, fluffy towels. Breakfast buffet included cold and a range of hot dishes as well as fresh fruit. Lovely, warm indoor pool but the hot tub was too hot to use. Only a couple of miles from the airport. Friendly reception. Lots of parking

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you Poole 11 for your 5 STAR review.
I am glad to hear that your stay was comfortable.
I will check on the hot tub temperature
I hope to welcome you back soon
Cheers
John

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
0.1 km away
17.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth
26.9 km away
Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport? Share your experiences!