US$120
Travelocity
US$161
US$125
Agoda.com
Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth(Dartmouth)(Great Value!)
US$119
Delta Hotels
Esquire Motel(Bedford)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$68
All reviewshalifax airportevery half hourshuttle servicethe holiday innnova scotiaearly flightnext morninglots of parkingrental carfront desk stafffree parkingbusiness centergreat place to stayminute drivethe hotel is cleanone night stayhot tub
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Highly recommend the Halifax Airport Hilton -- great bed, nice rooms and friendly restaurant (open until 11 PM!) and bar. Comfy lobby with a fire place and noon check out. Shuttle is free and easy to and from the airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you pamelatrouphorne for your kind review.
It is great to hear that you were happy with your stay and will
recommend us to others
Hope to welcome you back soon
Safe travels

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel is a shuttle ride away from the airport. The hotel was very clean, quiet and well appointed. The restaurant was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would happily stay here again. We stayed here the first night of our trip and the last night of our trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you seterry3188 for your 5 STAR review.
I am happy to hear that your found our hotel convenient and comfortable.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon
Regards

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You have a wonder staff, I was so impressed with their attitude. They need to keep the good Job and try to send them on more training. And some of them have never travel outside Canada. I known you can do more better

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Femtop for your 5 STAR review.
We will continue to ensure we have a great positive attitude towards our service.
Please come visit us again soon.
Safe travels

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This will be a very nice property once the manager is either schooled up a bit or fired.

My initial encounter at the airport got me off to a dreadful start. Having been told the shuttle left at ten and 40 minutes after the hour, I scrambled to be there at ten after, only to find the shuttle had departed. A couple who got their a minute or so ahead of me were also left at the post. I particularly noted when the next shuttle left: 5:38, a full two minutes before the announced departure time. A competent manager would never let that happen.

And once one begins to notice the niggly things wrong that would be easy to fix, one realizes management is not paying attention. One arm on the basically comfy chair at the desk is permanently "down." The arms are meant to be adjustable, but the mechanism intended to adjust the arm was faulty. The pull-up stop that directs shower water from the tub spout to the shower is likewise defective. After several twists and jerks I managed to get 70% or something of the flow to come out of the shower head. This would be an easy fix if anyone cared. Were we paying $75 a night or something, I'd call it par for the course. In a place where Hilton is legitimately in the name there is zero excuse. That there are not individual reading lights for each bed is also a foolish short cut for a hotel in this price range but probably that wasn't the manager's decision. Still, it reminds me why, as one who travels a lot and expects value when I move above my normal budget, less expensive places make more economic sense.

The staff were pleasant and helpful. Our dinner in the hotel restaurant was first rate.

I realize I shouldn't be so picky, but dang... it wouldn't take more than a competent manager to make this an excellent hostelry.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you SkyomishBob for your candid review.
I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback from your recent stay at the hotel. I sincerely apologize you encountered some issues with your stay. I am going to be following up with the shuttle drivers as well as the maintenance team to identify and correct our short comings. Unfortunately we are having a hard time locating your reservation as Trip Advisor does not have your reservation information, so our team is working diligently to track down the room with the issues encountered and rectify them.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Hilton does a great job at most of their hotels and this one is no exception.The rooms were clean and comfortable, the restaurant served good food.Even though this Hilton is close to the airport, it is extremely quiet. I highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Foodieman4 for your kind review.
I am happy to hear that you will recommend us to friends and associates.
Hope to see you again soon
regards