“Great food and wonferful experience! ”

Mazza Garden Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 258 Restaurants in Ajax
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

One of the best middle eastern food in the east end! We were there Saturday night where they had a life band! To start with, the mazza was great. Everything we touched was great, but it was the kibbeh nayeh that really stood out! The best I have had. Of course by midnight we had the assorted meat. Make sure to order the garlic paste on the side. It is great with the kibbeh nayeh and the chicken kebab. We will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Everything was absolutely perfect! We ended up staying until 3:00am because we couldn't get enough. The food was fresh with over 20 different varieties of Middle Eastern appetizers. The Service was excellent and the entertainment was none stop.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

One if the best places you can spend the night at.. Food was good.. Atmosphere was fantastic and the management are so welcoming.. The place had a good ventilation and the dance floor was well located and we rocked that place last night :)

Reviewed 17 January 2016

By far, this is the worst restaurant I have ever been to. I found a nail in my food and the restaurant owner was a jerk about it and denied it is a nail eventhough I showed it to everyone and everyone agrees it is a nail. He was extremely rude and I was extremely disgusted. I will never go there again. If there were negative stars, I would have put them up there

3  Thank A A
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Second time to Mazza Garden. 15 minutes after being seated we had to jump up and down, wave and call out just to get a menu. Waiter had no clue what draft beer they had on tap. Chicken kebab (mixed grills) on the verge of being undercooked, ground meat kebab tasteless and greasy. Chicken Schwarma was tasty. Could have easily walked out without paying but stopped by the bar to pay our tab. The bartender asked me to wait while he filled pitchers with pop for the birthday party (for 90 guests) that arrived . Had to draw his attention to the fact we were still there. First time in my life I left $0 tip!

2  Thank carmenfrompickering