“Local Gem!”
Review of Nicolas Restaurant

Nicolas Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great food at good prices! I always end up taking some home for lunch the next day as the quantity is huge. Staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is homey and restaurant is very clean!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This place is not what you would expect. My wife I were away for the weekend and yes there is a restaurant at the Delawana Resort but if you want real home cooked food made with pride and love you have to go to Nicolas. We ended up eating there four times over the three days...the food has a fantastic variety and cooked to order. The daily soup will warm your soul as well as feed your hunger. My wife stuck with the the soup and salad for lunch one day but I had the Broast Chicken...OMG...it was so tasty. We went back for pizzas for our group and that all made quick work of it...gone in 60 seconds...one of the trips we had a bottle of wine and I had to have it... Liver, onions and bacon with the roast potatoes. I consider myself a bit of a foodie and this was the best liver and onions I have ever had in my life...I actually said to my wife I would drive the two hours just to have it again...I know so of you may turn up your nose at the thought of having liver but this would make a lover out of you .... Not to mention the chicken slovacy ( don't think I spelt that right) It is that good...please I beg you if you are in the neighborhood please stop by and tell them John and Kim sent you...these are real people willing to cook to make you happy.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We love coming to Nicolas' Restaurant whenever we are up at our cottage. There is a nice variety of food and it always tastes great and the portions are huge, but the price is certainly not! Chicken fingers are awesome as well as the pasta. Make sure to try the homemade soups and the baklava for desert!

2  Thank mwasyluk
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

We finished a weekend of camping at Beausoleil Island and wanted to spend some more time together and have a late lunch. We searched on Tripadvisor and went to Nicolas based on reviews. Right off the main road.

- Service was great. Mathew (son of the owner) is super friendly and makes you feel at home. It's like you're at their home visiting them.
-The owner/chef came out to make sure everything was good.
- The portions are big! We over-ordered :)
- The salads are delicious
- the potato bacon soup was awesome
-the pizza is really good! It's quality!

2  Thank Nadim K
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Up in Port Severn for a short mid week getaway and everybody closes at 8:00pm. We start driving into Honey Harbor and pop in when we see cars in the parking lot. It was 8:40pm.

"Come on in.....don't worry about the time.....it's NO PROBLEM" was the greeting at the door. A couple of people finishing their meal and now they have our table of 4. Excellent service, great food and a bill that didn't break the bank.

2  Thank GBS239