US$152
BestWestern.com
Aquarius Motel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$51
Perth Plaza Motel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$62
Perth Manor Boutique Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$129
Tay Inn(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$65
The White House(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$137
Clyde Hall Bed and Breakfast(Lanark)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$147
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewscoffee makersmall fridgecheck in was easybeds were comfortablefree wififlat screen tvhighwaymotelsolorates
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

What an excellent motel truly unique and very very clean and the owners went out of their way to accommodate our every need.really if your coming through and need a place stay here excellent can't say enough good things even the property was spotless.beds were comfortable and important to me were the bathrooms were spotless.stayed here 5 days on business and always clean especially the bathroom

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

If you choose to stay at this hotel good luck. So sorry for the novel but I've never been treated like this.
The owner is rude and ( I don’t use this lightly) a liar. I have never been so insulted in my life.
I called a MONTH in advance and spoke with who I thought at the time was a member of staff. Today at checkout I discovered that I probably spoke to his (maybe) teenaged daughter. When I called I asked her if I could change my reservation to a day later as my transportation plans had changed. She said no problem! I'll cancel your Friday night reservation and leave only your Saturday booking. She quoted me a reference number and my rate. I asked if she could send a confirmation e-mail and she said they did not do that. I said just so to confirm, my booking has changed for check in on Saturday and check out Sunday. She said yes. We will see you Saturday the 22nd.

Fast forward to the 22nd I arrive in time to check in for what I thought was my new reservation. The owner said you were supped to check in yesterday. I said No, that’s not possible because I changed my booking over a month ago and I have the booking reference. He said no there is no record of this, we don't give reference numbers and the only way you can change your booking is through the website that you booked it with. I said I was never told this on the phone, the girl I spoke to said that she changed my reservation. He said that is not true none of my staff would have done that so you were still booked and will need to pay for last night. I said I’m not lying I was told that my reservation should have been changed as I spoke with your staff. He said no that isn’t possible, you never called and you never changed your booking. I was shocked and appalled that he basically called me a liar and that I just chose not to show up.
He said you need to call who you booked with and sort it out with them. He then proceeded to tell me that he doesn’t understand why people don’t call, why people try and book online. I said I have stayed in over 100 hotels and have never called to book, only to change a booking. He said well that seems unlikely.

I called Hotels.com and explained my predicament. They said they would call the hotel on my behalf for a refund and try and sort it out because they only way they would get paid if the hotel is willing to pay them. After waiting on the phone they stated that the hotel owner said that I never called, never cancelled and will have to pay for both days because they are unwilling to give a refund. They said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. Being 5 hours away from home the only thing I could do was pay almost $300 to stay in an inn for ONE night. All of the other wedding guests had checked in one by one next to each other and the icing on the cake was when he finally gave me my room key I was placed in a room on the complete opposite side from every other wedding guest I came with, completely isolated. As the only Black woman in the group all I felt was that I was the unfortunate recipient of discrimination. This owner is the most rude and condescending person I have ever had the misfortune to meet. What should have been a nice wedding weekend with my friends turned into an expensive, humiliating and off putting experience. If I ever know if anyone going to Perth for any type of event I will advise them to stay anywhere else. If I ever go back to Perth I would rather sleep in my car than stay at this facility. Don’t book with them.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ivie I
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Exceeded my expectations. We had scheduled a 2 AM check-in and the owner got up to let us in without any problems. Rooms are large, recently renovated, have a small fridge, very comfortable beds, coffee maker, and a pretty decent sized 40 inch TV. All for about $100 a night. I have stayed at some highway hotels before, however this was by far the nicest, best value so far.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 117, so I know it is renovated. It looks like they are all renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Rooms are renovated, very modern. Great price in the area. Definitely consider this if travelling. Raj, the front desk was extremely welcoming and friendly. Would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Amazing Rooms for Amazing Price! Definitely Consider this!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Very courteous friendly family run motel. We found the room clean and spacious. Furniture somewhat dated but we were told complete renovations planned in near future. Close to Main Street and eating facilities.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple