“ok”

Jimmy The Greek
Ranked #134 of 221 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food needs to be hotter and more dressing on the salad was near the end of the shift and most of the food was taken out of the steamers

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great place to pick up Greek food at a reasonable cost. Fast service with friendly staff who are very accommodating.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

My favourite place to have a quick lunch- it doesn;'t matter which one of these franchises you go to- the food is consistent- the Greek salads are excellent- I so enjoy the souvlaki on a pita! You cannot go wrong with Greek food.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

I went to order some take out for dinner, the bag terribly handed to me upside down my salad leaked everywhere along with tatziki that wasn't closed with a lid spilt. I walked back simply asking for a new container for my spinach pie and a lid for the tatziki. A man preparing my food then proceeded to wipe my spinach pie with the cleaning rag!!!
I asked for a new pie naturally...what did they give me a nuked smushy cheese pie. When I got home I had to go all the way back for a refund !
I asked for an apology or something to lighten my mood and the server was less than polite or understanding! We will never go here again!
We need better Greek restaurants in pickering!

1  Thank veggielover1111
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Have been enjoying the food here for years and always is good. The food is fresh, good and the staff are good to deal with.