“Sloppy Wraps & Nasty Attitudes”
Review of Jimmy The Greek

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy The Greek
Ranked #136 of 227 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered gyro on a pita and it was so sloppily made! It was leaking and there was no way I could eat it unless I had a plate with a knife and fork. I asked nicely for them to fix it or make a new one properly. The owner or manager would not allow the employee to correct the issue and rudely insisted they make them like that all the time. I pointed out that I had never been served such a sloppy gyro at any Jimmy The Greek ever. I was called a liar and asked to pay for the order. I refused to pay and walked over to Subway.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food needs to be hotter and more dressing on the salad was near the end of the shift and most of the food was taken out of the steamers

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great place to pick up Greek food at a reasonable cost. Fast service with friendly staff who are very accommodating.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

My favourite place to have a quick lunch- it doesn;'t matter which one of these franchises you go to- the food is consistent- the Greek salads are excellent- I so enjoy the souvlaki on a pita! You cannot go wrong with Greek food.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

I went to order some take out for dinner, the bag terribly handed to me upside down my salad leaked everywhere along with tatziki that wasn't closed with a lid spilt. I walked back simply asking for a new container for my spinach pie and a lid for the tatziki. A man preparing my food then proceeded to wipe my spinach pie with the cleaning rag!!!
I asked for a new pie naturally...what did they give me a nuked smushy cheese pie. When I got home I had to go all the way back for a refund !
I asked for an apology or something to lighten my mood and the server was less than polite or understanding! We will never go here again!
We need better Greek restaurants in pickering!

1  Thank veggielover1111