“Awesome pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Love Jim's. Staff is always friendly, pizza is always hot and loaded with toppings. A family favourite.

1  Thank Tabitha H

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Jim's is a Port Hope staple. I'm sure I'm not the only one who dials the number by memory when it's time for pizza night. A delicious go-to that has yet to disappoint!

1  Thank Missy C
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

What a great pizza!! And piping hot too! I like a thin crust and Jim's does a perfect crust with just the right amount of sauce and cheese. I have my favorite ingredients and they make me a perfect pizza every time!! I am already looking forward to the next one!

1  Thank johnpublican
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I had the ravioli, it was different and I'm not talking different in a good way, there was noodles, cheese and it was steaming hot. There was pepperoni, I never had pepperoni in Ravioli, and sauce was missing.
My husband and friends had Pizza, that tasted nice, he liked it.
We will try it again, when its warmer and we can sit outside.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Jim's never disappoints! The aroma, flavour and quality are second to none. If you're planning to eat in, the restaurant is small, and usually busy (which is a good sign). But they also offer delivery and pickup. Love their veggie pizza with hot peppers and/or fresh garlic...yummy!