“Flavour!!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

If you want a real punch of flavour, this is THE spot.
Great local vibe and tourists alike. Sooooo down the earth.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The old location brings back memories. Great outdoor patio. Food is good with something suitable for most tastes. Its kind of a small restaurant or a deli with more as i don't think groups of 6 to 10 or more would be tolerable when semi busy. Could be open a little earlier during the summer months.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I can't say enough good things about this quaint, friendly restaurant! We waited until tourist season was over as it is small (6-8 tables) and we wanted to sit and eat vs. take-out. On a rainy September day (they are only open 11-3ish), we lucked out with the last 2 person table. The tables are placed so that even though it is a small restaurant, you do not feel on top of each other or that you lack privacy. The woman taking the orders was SO pleasant and helpful and the man cooking, whom I assume to be Armen was SO friendly towards us and his obvious regular customers. He knew most of them by name and made us feel quite at home.

I had the butter chicken special that was served with naan, super flavourful cauliflower, a scrumptious curry side dish and rice. My husband isn't a curry fan so it was recommended he try the Cambodian beef sandwich that was HUGE and delicious! It came with a chick pea, feta type side salad. (sorry Armen if I am not describing these dishes very well.) I could only eat about 1/3 of mine and my husband about 1/2 of his. We were encouraged to take the rest home, which we did with pleasure!

Overall we really, really enjoyed the food, the ambience and he staff!!! We will definately go back. Unfortunately they are closed for the winter season.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This a great little place. I love unique places to grab a bit or a drink, and this fit s the bill. Its not open all year, but when it is, its worth a visit, or two.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food when it's open. Proprietor can be blunt. But food is always good quality and quantity. Price is fair.