“Good for you Walker House!”
Review of The Walker House

The Walker House
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018

It's about time! This place is great! Excellent patio and atmosphere. The decor is casual and inviting. The food is tasty and the menu includes great choices. We will definitely return!

1  Thank Foze2018
Mary P, Owner at The Walker House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We appreciate your business and the time you took to provide a review! We look forward to serving you again. Warm regards from the Walker House team!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We visited recently during our travels and stopped fo lunch. The service was great. We had a super friendly, attentive waitress. My husband had a large Caesar salad which he said was perfect. My daughter and I shared a delicious Greek salad, some yummy crab cakes and mussels. Everything tasted great. They have a great selection of beverages too! If you are in the area, I would definitely recommend a stop at the Walker House.

Mary P, Owner at The Walker House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments-we are thrilled you had a great lunch! We look forward to serving you again soon. Warm regards, from the team at the Walker House

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I had no idea how large this restaurant was with separate dining areas and an outdoor patio. The first greeting was welcoming and we were seated quickly. Our waitress was fun and knowledgeable about the menu and specials. The variety of choices suits all and I'm a vegetarian. The food was delivered promptly and was delicious. My wife had the crab cakes and I had the grilled veggie wrap and the most wonderful Caesar salad I've had it years. The price was right. The owners have dramatically upgraded the decor since I was there a number of years ago. Really a good experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

While vacationing in Southampton with friends and family, we decided to try out Walker House for something to eat. The place is very large , and can accommodate quite a lot of people. We had a wide arrangement of food between the five of us, and all of us had no complaints about the taste on the portions. Everything was just what you wanted when you have had a busy day and want to relax.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love this place! I think the last weekend I was there was the Canada day long weekend and we ate about 5 1/2 dozen oysters and they were better than some oyster places in Toronto! Everything is super yummy, staff is cheerful and I love the vibe!