US$177
GardenInn.com
US$226
Element.com
Homewood
Aloft Vaughan Mills(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$198
Aloft.com
US$368
US$260
Residence Inn
Liberty Suites Hotel(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$514
US$485
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desklight dinnerliving roomfree breakfastfree parkingsmall kitchenstove tophot breakfastbagelschoose this hotelkitchen areaan upgradecleaning staffair conditionerhome away from homefitness roomyork university
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I booked my stay via Priceline because I'm on a budget and I had to find a hotel with free parking in Toronto. When I arrived after a very long drive I was greeted with a warm welcome by Michelle.

I got into my room, which was a nice space with a living room and a separate bedroom but soon discovered the TV was not working properly in the living room where I would sit and unwind and do research these next coming days (audio static on all the channels; bedroom Tv was fine). I came down stairs to at least report the issue with Michelle, and although the hotel was booked, she found a room I could stay in with a working TV set, that happened to be the Executive Suite! I was elated! She made my day and I appreciated the kindness shown to this budget traveller after a long day driving.

The hotel was a little far from where I needed to be in downtown Toronto, but it felt like a little home away from home during my stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank MontrealCanadian
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan. We are delighted to know you were overwhelmed not only with your room and our courteous service but also with the value we offer. We will be sure to share your compliments with Michelle for her outstanding work. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we hope to be your first choice every time you visit our area.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a poor location and is run down. My expectations are basic, keep the property well maintained, provide a comfortable bed and pillows, and have a good shower and provide the necessities to shower. The only decent part of this hotel was the bed. It's in need of upgrades and has been one of those hotels that has changed brands versus upgrading the asset.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel while you were here for business. Although you liked our beds, but I am very sorry we failed to deliver the exceptional stay you deserved. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we were disappointed to read we did not meet your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually improve our amenities and service going forward. We appreciate your constructive feedback and hope we have a future opportunity to restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The tv in the sitting area is mounted too high for comfortable viewing. Its location in relation to the desk area makes it impossible to connect to laptop. For a facilitiy that promotes itself to the business traveller, the technology is outdated and impractical. The cleanliness of the particular stay was less than I have experienced in past stays. Also, the group of drunken parents camped out in the dining space and lobby was distruptive and annoying. The young hockey players, in town for their tournament, were far better behaved than their intoxicated parents. I did not appreciate being woke up at 2am but loud drunken voices, or finding a broken wine bottle in the hallway between my room and the elevator. Past stays at this facility were far better. I hope this was a just one of those fluky thing that happen, and not a sighn that this facility has dropped its standards for cleanliness or to meeting the needs of ALL its patrons.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Lori, we appreciate you staying at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto – Vaughan once again. It is our mission to provide our guests with the best stay possible. I see that we missed the mark during your visit and I apologize for the inconvenience it caused. Your concerns have been shared with our team and we will work to ensure this was an isolated event. We hope you will consider us the next time your travels bring you to this way.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We booked as a team and it couldn't have been easier! Julie Chadwick made it such an easy process, we will be booking there as much as we can! The rooms were reasonably priced and nice and clean. Breakfast could have had a bit more selection, but overall it was good. The courtyard was a great place for our team to gather.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto – Vaughan. We are glad that you were impressed with our hospitality and affordable rates. We also appreciate you recognizing Julie for her courteous service and will be sure to share your compliments with her. It was our pleasure hosting you and your group, and we hope to welcome you all in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed only one night but it was great. Hotel was quite. Beds were comfy and room was spotless. Very surprised with the in-room coffee, it was great. I've had many before throughout the years at different hotels just to get thru the mornings but enjoyed this hotels. Free breakfast was good - I don't understand why people complain about lack of bacon - they have everything else to fill you up - it was hot and good even at 9:30am. Never had a problem with hotel staff - if you're impolite and arrogant why should they smile and be polite to you? (Read other reviews) "Do unto others.." bud. Everything in room worked fine. As for lack of dishes (other reviews) how many do you need? Plus they provide dish soap, wash cloth and towel - clean and reuse. Overall it was a great hotel and provided the service and amenities we needed for our stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sboyd88
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto – Vaughan. We are glad to read you liked your well-appointed room and the breakfast we serve. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.