“Very Happy with my hotwire purchase”

Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Got this for 63% off the regular rate on hotwire. Worth it. Probably wouldn't get it without a deal though.
The bathtub needed to be washed out upon arrival. I could still feel the ring around the tub. But I really wanted to use the jetted tub, so I washed it out myself, no big deal.
The heat would come on and the fan was a bit loud but after heating up the room I would just shut it off, again, no big deal.
Loved having 2 tvs. My husband watched what he wanted, and I got to enjoy what I wanted. The dog was welcomed. Hot breakfast in the morning. Tater tots, eggs, sausage. Then you had your cereals, bagels & bread, yoghurts, fruit, muffins, OJ/AJ, jams and cream cheeses, teas & coffees. And during the night, free coffee and popcorn. Can't really beat that for the price. I asked what the reg. rate on the weekend was, and it's 160$. So, getting it for 70$ was in fact a really good deal.

Room Tip: on budget only because I used hotwire getting 63% off reg. rate.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Tina, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto – Vaughan. We are glad you had a comfortable visit and our facilities were up to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you and your husband back soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I booked my stay via Priceline because I'm on a budget and I had to find a hotel with free parking in Toronto. When I arrived after a very long drive I was greeted with a warm welcome by Michelle.

I got into my room, which was a nice space with a living room and a separate bedroom but soon discovered the TV was not working properly in the living room where I would sit and unwind and do research these next coming days (audio static on all the channels; bedroom Tv was fine). I came down stairs to at least report the issue with Michelle, and although the hotel was booked, she found a room I could stay in with a working TV set, that happened to be the Executive Suite! I was elated! She made my day and I appreciated the kindness shown to this budget traveller after a long day driving.

The hotel was a little far from where I needed to be in downtown Toronto, but it felt like a little home away from home during my stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank MontrealCanadian
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan. We are delighted to know you were overwhelmed not only with your room and our courteous service but also with the value we offer. We will be sure to share your compliments with Michelle for her outstanding work. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we hope to be your first choice every time you visit our area.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a poor location and is run down. My expectations are basic, keep the property well maintained, provide a comfortable bed and pillows, and have a good shower and provide the necessities to shower. The only decent part of this hotel was the bed. It's in need of upgrades and has been one of those hotels that has changed brands versus upgrading the asset.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel while you were here for business. Although you liked our beds, but I am very sorry we failed to deliver the exceptional stay you deserved. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we were disappointed to read we did not meet your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually improve our amenities and service going forward. We appreciate your constructive feedback and hope we have a future opportunity to restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The tv in the sitting area is mounted too high for comfortable viewing. Its location in relation to the desk area makes it impossible to connect to laptop. For a facilitiy that promotes itself to the business traveller, the technology is outdated and impractical. The cleanliness of the particular stay was less than I have experienced in past stays. Also, the group of drunken parents camped out in the dining space and lobby was distruptive and annoying. The young hockey players, in town for their tournament, were far better behaved than their intoxicated parents. I did not appreciate being woke up at 2am but loud drunken voices, or finding a broken wine bottle in the hallway between my room and the elevator. Past stays at this facility were far better. I hope this was a just one of those fluky thing that happen, and not a sighn that this facility has dropped its standards for cleanliness or to meeting the needs of ALL its patrons.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Lori, we appreciate you staying at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto – Vaughan once again. It is our mission to provide our guests with the best stay possible. I see that we missed the mark during your visit and I apologize for the inconvenience it caused. Your concerns have been shared with our team and we will work to ensure this was an isolated event. We hope you will consider us the next time your travels bring you to this way.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We booked as a team and it couldn't have been easier! Julie Chadwick made it such an easy process, we will be booking there as much as we can! The rooms were reasonably priced and nice and clean. Breakfast could have had a bit more selection, but overall it was good. The courtyard was a great place for our team to gather.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto – Vaughan. We are glad that you were impressed with our hospitality and affordable rates. We also appreciate you recognizing Julie for her courteous service and will be sure to share your compliments with her. It was our pleasure hosting you and your group, and we hope to welcome you all in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vaughan
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Liberty Suites Hotel
#11 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan? Share your experiences!