Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I book a room I seen on the webpage. Get there to be told it's not the room I booked. Turn on tv it had more snow then North Pole. Wifi extremely slow but hey u want better pay for it. I didn't like it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations, or ours. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We are truly sorry and hope you will consider giving us a second chance to serve you with a better experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We were 6 in a 1 bedroom suite for 2 nights, 3 teen boys, a toddler and my husband and I. The 3 teens slept in the living room which had a queen bed and a pullout sofa and we brought an air mattress. My husband and I shared our queen size bed in the closed off bedroom with our toddler. (King bed would of been better) Out breakfast and and dinner was complimentary, which was an added bonus to our stay for the amount of ppl we had to feed. Food choice was great for different dietary differences that we had with picky eaters in the family. We visited Canada's Wonderland and went to a Jays game and did some shopping. It was easy getting around and finding something to do. We will definitely be returning to Extended Stay Vaughan! Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Michelle, thank you for sharing your wonderful review of Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan. Nothing pleases us more than to know that we have provided everything necessary for you and your family to have a wonderful stay. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we cannot wait to welcome you all back soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was convenient and comfortable with no issues thanks to the incredible front desk staff who helped us with our booking mistakes. Michelle was courteous, professional, and thanks to her fantastic customer service our trip was pleasant stress free. Thanks to Michelle from Extended Stay Vaughn!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Monica, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan. We are delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and that our front desk staff, especially Michelle met and exceeded your expectations. Thanks for your terrific feedback, and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My girlfriend and I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The room was modern, very clean and spacious and Michelle provided us with superior customer service as she gave us a free upgrade to one of the best suits we have stayed in. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mickey416
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for making Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan a part of your travel plans. We are delighted your stay with us was exceptional and that our associates exceeded all of your expectations. I will share your wonderful compliments with Michelle. Thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to that next visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Booked for three days & was hoping to get 4th but they were sold out. That was before I checked in. Front desk very pleasant & welcoming. Checked into room on upper floor, found two long hairs in between sheets. Called front desk & room was changed to 1st floor. Checked beds & found pubic hair & seminal fluid between sheets in new room. Requested that sheets be changed & was done immediately by front desk. They were very prompt & understanding. The mattress covers were also dirty. We felt itchy the entire time in the room. We contemplating trying to stay but the kids were negotiating who was gonna get to sleep in the car. I wondered why I would pay for a place where my family couldn't be comfortable? Ended up checking out after 2 hrs of feeling itchy & uncomfortable. Will never try to stay here away. Worst hotel I have ever been at. I believe the problems here come down to the management. Cooks, housekeeping, & front desk were great. Does management penalize for not having rooms cleaned quickly? Does cleaning staff cut corners to make incentives? Are laundry facilities up to par? Is bleach used on sheets? Are washers overloaded?

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Amber, we sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced. We have procedures in place to ensure our rooms are clean and fresh upon check-in. Regrettably, we failed during this process and for that I am sorry. I am working with my housekeeping team to make sure all our suites are thoroughly cleaned and inspected for all our future guest. We can absolutely do better, and we hope you and your family will give us the opportunity in the future to prove that to you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vaughan
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Aloft Vaughan Mills
#2 of 14 in Vaughan
Liberty Suites Hotel
#11 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan? Share your experiences!