“Good quality sashimi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I go here regularly because the quality is very good. I recommend the salmon sashimi and the spicy tuna roll. Their miso soup is also very good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Fun times and great staff and service. Food was very good, enjoyed the show of the chefs. Would go back!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went to Yang's for New Year's Eve. As soon as we were seated at the teppanyaki table the hostess informed us of an 1 1/2 limit. I was not informed of this when I made reservations. Had I had known I would have went elsewhere. The food was excellent but due to the time limit I felt the meal was rushed. My son was not able to finish his ice-cream. As he was enjoying his ice-cream waiters were at our station cleaning and removing napkins etc. looking at as. It's unfortunate that this happened since the food was great. I had another relative dine here the same night and she felt staff was rude and rushing them out. I won't go back.

1  Thank picachu
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Went there for a celebration with the kids and we have a good experience.
The good:
- Appealing place, big and clean.
- Friendly service, the cook was fun and took good care of us.
- Plenty of menu options.
- Did a reservation and had no problem with it. In fact the restaurant was rather empty.
- Food portions were big.
- Kids enjoyed their first time experience.
The bad
- Is on the pricey side. Food wise you get exactly the same food as any other Japanese/sushi place. I guess the extra money goes to the cook show.
Bottom line:
- Is a nice place to visit if never been to a Teppan place or on a special occasion as the bill will come on the pricey side.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We went in with 2 adults and 2 kids with a stroller and preferred a bigger table to accommodate but was asked to sit at a regular 4-seat table while the restaurant was mostly empty with about 4 other tables seated. The owner's reason was that the bigger table can be used for larger group of people. Another group of 4 adults came in dressed business casual was later seated in a 6-person table. Food was okay but it doesn't worth the price. Green tea costs extra. Will not return.