“It really was delicious!”
Review of Crepe Delicious

Crepe Delicious
Ranked #332 of 951 Restaurants in Vaughan
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: We are recognized for our world-class crepes and take great pride in creating an exquisite experience each and every time you visit one of our locations - all of our crepes are made fresh to order just for you! The crepe itself has just 130 calories and 3.5 grams of fat, and you can fill our crepes with your favorite fresh ingredients for a healthy meal on-the-go.
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place. I had the Florentine (eggs, spinach, mushroom, cheese) and my daughter ordered Black &a White (banana / Nutella).

I was surprised to see them make the crepes freshly infront of us and cook the fresh eggs right on the crepes.

The crepes were heavenly. Good size -not too filling, but very satisfying. Absolutely delicious!

The place was very clean and the service was friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

they have added kids smaller choices which is a great idea and are flexible to amend things slightly to suit your ask. obviously being a crepe shop if there is a line up the wait isnt great but it is worth it

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I arrived at Crepe delicious with a gift card. The manager would not accept it. This is a rip off. Why do they have gift cards that say the Vaughan location and then not accept it. This is not a good way to treat customers. I walked away without trying their food. Bad attitude! I will never go back. Customers beware.