“Yummy chai tea latte & breakfast sandwich”

Samuels coffee house
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Cavendish
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We were searching for a late breakfast and coffee, and we found this place. Highly recommend. Situated in Avonlea village, so cute setup. Lovely building and decor. Very helpful staff.

samcav123, Owner at Samuels coffee house, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

So glad you found us! and thanks for stopping by. We feel very blessed to have such a great staff/team-we will be sure to share your kind words with them.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Very good coffee. Average snacks. Nice location. Centrally located, old building. Quiet enough to write a book. A welcome change from other, worthless coffee places. IMHO.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your coffee. We believe that good coffee is essential no matter where you are. Sorry to hear that your feeling on our food was not up to par-we would love any opportunity for feedback on how we could improve that aspect of your experience. Feel free to message us at info@samuelscoffeehouse.ca Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback-we appreciate it!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We ate here with our two-year-old son. Great menu! After eating pizza and ice cream, I was glad to come across this place with healthy options!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. PEI has so many great food offerings and we are happy to serve both health minded and local food. Food that tastes good and is good for you is a great combination.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I needed a coffee pick up and wondered in. The place smelled great. I normally am a plain coffee drinker but decided to try something new. I had the Chai Tea Latte and it was the best one I have ever had. I do not normally drink these kinds of beverages and am very particular when I do. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff was also pleasant.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Stopped in here while visiting the village,and was presently surprised with the delicious macchiato coffee I had,and the young guy making it was great,very kind and helped me out with a few questions I had about the area.The coffee was good enough to drive back up to the village just to get coffee.

1  Thank caperontheloose