All reviewsthe ownerlittle gemplace to staystoveferrypei
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We stayed here for 1 night. The room was clean and fresh. I could get past taking off your shoes when you enter but I found the owner rude when we were checking in. He told us that someone wanted the room for 6 nights and that I booked it for 1 so the other person could only have it for 4 nights. I got the impression that he would of preferred the 6 nights. I work in the tourism industry and that's not a good way to welcome someone to your establishment. Also about 2 am we awoke to plastic bags crinkling.........

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wennie08
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Booked one night with the possibility of a second and very glad we could stay the second night. Sheets dried on the line to give you the most peaceful sleep. Exceptionally clean units with everything you need to stay for days. Great place to stay before the ferry to Caribou if you have an early booking. Neat and tidy in and out. The owner is very helpful and his request that you remove your shoes makes perfect sense, the carpets are not stained or worn. There is even laundry facilities if you need them. Great place at a more than reasonable price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dunnune
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Basic motel room but exceptionally clean. Could have better signs directing you to it as it is off the main drag. The owner was very clear about removing our shoes in the room and we got a lesson in operating the tv remote. Not a place I would stay for more than one night just because of the lack of amenities.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Booked two days prior to arrival. The owner was really helpful with directions and also let us know the closing time of local restaurants. We were getting there late. The owner showed us where everything was in the room was.
Room was very clean, sheets comfortable as was bed. Room well equipped but we did not use anything as we had a golf game to get to.

I rate hotels based on value for dollar in the city hotel is located as well as cleanliness, and service. Although the bus is not the Four Seasons, the Harbour Motel is a perfect spot for what we needed. I'm not complaint would be speed of Internet .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank getmeoutoftherain
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We reserved the room last minute from the PEI Information Center in Woods Island. Room was immaculate and fresh. Owner was very helpful with directions to local restaurants. Stove and refrigerator were available but we did not use them. We did use the coffee pot in the room. Owner brought in an auxiliary heater to help warm up the room on a cold rainy night. Motel filled up shortly after we checked in.

Stayed: August 2016