Pines Motel(Rustico)(Great Value!)
US$99
North Rustico Motel Cottages & Inn(Rustico)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$57
Priceline
Barachois Inn(Rustico)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsbeautiful viewview of the waterthe ownernorth rusticothe cottagesfree wifigrocerieslaundrylighthouseannecharlottetownbeachescavendishofficeislandpeibbq
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit to PEI and the accommodation was just right for us .spotlessly clean and everything we needed for our stay. Joanne was very helpful and gave us everything we needed . The view from our living room window was gorgeous and gave us a birds eye view of the fireworks on Canada day night . The cottages are decorated in a style that isn't modern but everything is in working order and nothing is worn or old looking . The town of north rustico was lively with food stores and restaurants and a harboir lighthouse and some souvenir shops . We would recommend it and it was ideal for all things Anne !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Vicki R, Manager at Dreamweavers Cottages and Vacation Home, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for the lovely review. Joanne is most pleased to be mentioned! We are very proud of our staff and how hard they work to keep everything clean and tidy.
We just completed redecorating three of the five cottages and now I have a yen to redecorate the one you stayed in too! Except I won't be giving up our stoves till they quit on us. They are so much easier to clean than the glass tops and work just as well! But redecorating cottage 1 will have to wait for next years' budget! Our season is very short on PEI- really only three months- but we do our best to keep everything, including the furniture, up-to-date and clean.
I'm so glad you got to experience Canada Day PEI style and enjoyed the Anne attractions.
Thanks so much!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Such a great area to stay in. North rustico is a great little seaside village right up the road with a nice quiet beach off the scenic route road.
Cavendish is about 10-15 mins away Charlottetown is around 20-30 mins away brackley which is also a beautiful beach area is very close. Great Canadian soap in brackley is always a great stop.
Dreamweavers is a beautiful little group of cottages and there is only one of them I would say doesn't have a view of the water.
The owner was very helpful she even upgraded us to a bigger cottage since we were 4 adults. The cottage is super clean and well equipped. My cousin is a clean freak and she was in her happy place so I say clean with confidence and emphasis.
Whatever is not in your cottage is in the little room off the office help yourself.
The owner is a phone call away and since we had one little issue this was much appreciated and well taken care of quickly.
The pool wasn't there when we arrived it was being replaced but I'm sure it will be there soon if not already. Free wifi.
There's a practically brand new BBQ which I took advantage of most nights. The beds are comfy and my coffee on the balcony looking at the sunrise and water in the morning was just what I needed.
Thanks for the great trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank outtathesnow
Vicki R, Manager at Dreamweavers Cottages and Vacation Home, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for all your great helpful comments! In the spring and fall we like to upgrade guests, if possible, to make sure they have the best stay. I'm glad the extra beds were a hit! Now that we have taken down the old pool and all the wooden fence around it, it has opened up the view for all the cottages and the big Home Place. The new in-ground pool will have wire fencing around it so the view will be open from every point on the property.
There aren't too many places as beautiful as PEI on a clear summer's morning. Glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The cottages are clean, spacious and very well equipped The views are wonderful and the hostess, Vicky, is warm, knowledgeable and wonderful. She is always prepared to let you know great places to go to eat, shop or just relax. And you're just a quick walk away from North Rustico, where you can pick up your groceries, some fresh baking and a lovely bottle of wine...all the amenities you could ever need!
What a lovely place! You'll enjoy it.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem equally nice!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
dreams011, Manager at Dreamweavers Cottages and Vacation Home, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Hi Mary
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again some day!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Vicki was incredibly hospitable. She gave us great advice about places to eat, shop and see entertainment. We were on bikes and Vicki even dropped us off at the Harbour and picked us up later. She also drove us to Stanley Bridge to enjoy some music. The cottage was immaculate. Everything we needed was there but Vicki told us where to find other things we might need. She was not always on site but she was close and available by phone. Our stay here was one of the best stays we had during our trip to PEI and we had some great stays.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gertie68
dreams011, Manager at Dreamweavers Cottages and Vacation Home, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi Gertie
Sorry I missed responding to your review last fall. I remember your group well and the spirit of adventure you all had as you enjoyed PEI. It was a real pleasure and maybe someday I will visit you in your part of this vast country.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

My partner and I, along with my sister spent three days here as part of a trip around the Maritimes in late September. I can only think of good things to say about Dreamweavers. The place was spotlessly clean, well equipped and very reasonably priced. What more can you ask for?!
It's in an ideal location, minutes from the national parks along the north shore of the island and less than a half an hour into Charlottetown with a fair share of culture and lots of Canadian history. In addition you can catch great sunsets by driving less than five minutes up the road to the local village.
We rented the larger cottage with three bedrooms. It had all furnishings and the extra space we needed. It was very well equipped with a fridge, stove and dishwasher along with plenty of dishes and cutlery. Any additional things you might need were available (no charge) from the main office along with videos or games to while away the evening. It was great to have an additional half-bathroom in the unit and having a washer and dryer next door ($1.50 per load on the honour system!) was a real plus.
We particularly liked how someone had thoughtfully dropped off some extra blankets in our unit while we were away sightseeing since it was getting cooler in the evenings.
The owner was very friendly and gave us several good recommendations for local dinners and restaurants. But we also liked preparing a good home-cooked meal in the cottage one evening as well. The internet reception was great as well as TV.
If you want to get away from the stress of the city, then head to PEI. And Dreamweavers Cottages fit the bill for us perfectly. The three of us have all decided to return again next year.

Room Tip: The larger 3-bedroom cottage was great!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank HamiltonTrvlr

Hi Folks
Sorry I missed responding to your review last fall. I have to confess I was a bit burnt out at the end of the season, partly because our family has had some serious health issues.
Your review is so thorough and helpful! I'm so glad that all the little things we do to insure our guests comfort were noted. Happy guests is what makes it all worthwhile!