“Good restaurant”
Review of Rendez Vous Cafe

Rendez Vous Cafe
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Cowansville
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The Asian soup was very good and a complete meal. Free wifi, a variety of foods, local beer and an eclectic decor make for a good evening.

1  Thank Jeff S

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I go regurarly for the Asian soup that I really like, the co-owner is Chinese. There are a lot of other choices, burgers, pizzas, shanghai noodles and fish and chips that my friends also ate and they liked it very much. They have free wifi!

1  Thank chucky0
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Great Asian Soups and pizzas at an affordable price...Nice ambiance and pretty good service. I recommend it!

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

The food is amazing and the staff is so friendly. I just get a warm welcoming feeling when I go. I absolutely love going there its always a pleasure.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Based on a suggestion from one of the local shop owners, we stopped here for lunch. The menu was not large but sufficient for our needs. Judging by the empty dishes, we probably should have ordered the asian soup. Also, the coffee selection appeared interesting, but neither of us are big coffee drinkers.

We each ordered a sandwich (chick panini and 3-cheese grilled cheese), along with some fries. We could almost watch our lunch being prepared as the very small kitchen is visible from the dining area. The sandwiches were ok, but nothing special. The grilled cheese served as panini was a surprise. The fries were good, both regular and sweet potato.

Reasonably priced, pleasant service and decent food. They do not take credit cards.