See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. The rooms were somewhat clean but had a strange smell inside the room. The room is very outdated and they do not give you much in terms of toiletries to wash yourself with. The breakfast provided was very basic with toast, muffins, and cereal. Coffee was okay but we went to a nearby Tim's for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

OMG. I never review off highway hotels as we stay in lots on the road and are always happy. Mostly holiday inn expresses. We were desperate for a place between Quebec and home after a vacation on the east coast. No availability expect this hotel and because it is on booking.com and expedia I thought "how bad can it be"?. Worst hotel we have ever stayed in (thinking back to being students on a tight budget!). Makes me think there is no health code in Quebec or hotel regulatory body. Web sites should be ashamed to list it and its "amenities". To be clear, it is a flea bad motel from a horror movie. The pool is empty and decrepid. The room was filthy. The tv did not work. There was no wi-fi, or no fridge. We were up charged another $20 for a non smoking room (total of $150!!). The room reeked of smoke and worse. We all felt sick the next day. My poor girls were frightened. My husband slept with his eyes open and golf club in hand. This facility is a breath away from being bull dozed. The gym may have existed 5 years ago. There is no working restaurant. They prey on people stuck for a room. They sold out the night we stayed!! There was no way they were refunding my $20 upcharge so beware that once they have your credit card, you are screwed. I chuckled though when I left the angry recpetion lady (who used the "F" word to me) wondering how she would deal with the 70 plus guests looking for their free "continental breakfast" that was to be served starting at 6 am. It was 6:45 am and all I saw right there in the lobby was a rickety wooden table with a toaster on it. Nothing else!! We went to Tims. They deserve whatever grief they get. If I spoke French I would report this "hotel" to every authority I could think of in Quebec. STAY AWAY!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MandDplus2
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room is filthy, bedding is all stained, if you're not french you can't watch tv..there is tape holding the remote together.The smell in the rooms is disgusting and it doesn't go away, there is a barn next door and the stink of farm dung is It's totally disgusting!

Room Tip: Don't go there!
Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cecilia M
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I have done a lot of traveling throughout the world with the Canadian National Karate Team and stayed in some pretty bad hotels but this one takes the cake!

- First thing is the horribly smell when you walk in the room (and it one of those smells that doesn't go away)

- Secondly the air conditioner kept turning off all night so I had to get up about 4 times to fix it

- The shower head in the bathroom is up to my chest and I'm only 5'9

- The TV has 9 channels 5 french and 4 english

- The WIFI is so slow you can barely us the internet

- The toilet drips all night

- Lastly I tried to cancel the final 2 nights of my 5 night stay because my wife was coming into town (if I want to stay married she can't stay here) and was told that I could not cancel my reservation. The owner kept giving me excuses and talked down to me like I was an idiot because I couldn't understand his logic.

At $94 per night it does not justify what you get. I paid $94 just to get out of here.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed one night in June at this hotel and were pleased with the cleanliness of the room. This hotel is very dated: old tv, worn carpeting etc. but it had a nice pool, perfect for it was very hot on this day. The bed was queen size and very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was adequate: juices, breads, hard-boiled eggs, sausages, muffins, coffee, fruits. Service was friendly and courteous. This was a OK hotel for our needs.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple