All reviews tequila bar boutique hotel the penthouse four seasons gracious service swim up bar north of puerto vallarta each meal long walks on the beach bend over backwards waves crashing relaxing trip private beach fresh fish common areas mahi mahi all inclusive resort
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I'm not quite sure anymore how many times I have been to Casa de Mita, this was my third visit within 14 months and I am already planning the next.

Polish meets patina. Relaxation and peace meets laughter. Sky meets sea. And people meet people. The staff, the food - amazing local dishes - with all special requests met with a genuine delight and smile. The perfect rooms, views, beds, pool, beach. The option to do nothing or be active. To simply relax, relax, relax. The assurance that you'll meet a fascinating person or two if you wish, that the staff will know your preferences by your first day''s end, and never stop tempting you with more delights. It's the place I consider first and last for any holiday getaway, and always will. Love to all my friends at Casa.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank surfandsandals
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We traveled to Punta Mita in July to celebrate our retirement. Our stay at Casa De Mita was beyond expectation! From the moment we arrived we were enveloped by the warmth of the staff. This trip was relaxing, food was amazing and staff became family. We can't wait to return very soon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

EVERYTHING is amazing!

I wish I could live here! It was more than just vacations, was like a retreat of body, mind and soul.
The food is the best you can have, the room more comfortable impossible.

5 starts definitely to the staff, the only instruction you get from them is: this place now is you home.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pamt86
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My husband and I have been to Casa de Mita THREE years in a row! I guess I've waited so long to write a review because I don't want the word to get out, but they deserve all of the praise and attention. There is NO other place to go in all of Mexico. The location is gorgeous, the service is unmatched - there are more people who work there than people staying there! The food is also so, so good. They learn your names, your preferences, and they treat you like family. I can't wait to go back for year #4!

Room Tip: They are all great, but my favorite is the Penthouse
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa P
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Looking for activities, excitement, etc. this is not a resort for you. However if you are looking for a absolutely fantastic ocean front resort away from the hectic pace of a tourist area Casa de Mita could be for you. This all inclusive resort has only eight extremely comfortable and spacious rooms all facing the ocean. The food and service are exceptional. Staff members bend over backwards to make sure that guests have whatever they need. Claiming they want guests to feel as if they are in there own home is something they not only strive for but also achieve. Have been to many resorts over the years, including in Mexico, Casa de Mita stands at the head of the list.

Room Tip: All eight rooms face the ocean. Cannot go wrong with any room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple