My husband & I celebrated our 25 anniversary in October 2010 at The St. Regis Punta Mita and we vowed to come back again. Well, 9 months later my husband surprised me with a trip back to this incredible resort and included my 3 sisters, brothers in laws, and parents. It was a trip of a lifetime. We will never forget the exceptional service, beautiful surroundings and outstanding food.
The resort arranged pick-up from the airport. The moment we arrived to St. Regis Punta Mita we were greeted with a choice of margarita's or iced tea while gazing at the Pacific Ocean. The staff seems to know what you needed before you did. It was the ultimate feeling of luxury.
The architecture, interior design and landscape design is truly an art form that hits all the notes and touches all of your senses. The staff is amazing from Roberto who greets you on arrival to Carl, Melanie; administrative staff that checks on you throughout your visit. Not to forget the exceptional waiters Bladimir, Rueben, Juan & Leo our butler. Just to mention a few, because everyone was accommodating & helpful.
We ate most our meals at Sea Breeze & Las Marietas Restaurant but don't miss Carolina Restaurant and Jean Pierre. The food was fresh, delicious and completely relaxing. We ate all our meals at the resort. Our most memorable meal was another surprise. During the day on Friday a fishing boat brought their catch to the beach and you could select your fish to be prepared by one of the restaurants. My sisters selected fish and than arranged for a family meal at sunset on the beach under a tent with tiki torches and a storm in the distant providing a light show. (they didn't arrange the light show that was gratis) As soon as our dinner was finished the raindrops started and we ran to the bar only to be greeted with a 4-person band that continued our fun with dancing and more laughter. Words cannot describe the beauty and love I felt this evening.
The golf courses are phenomenal with the highlight being the island green. We took a lesson from Alex at the tennis court and his insight on our game was insightful. We each selected a service from the spa, which included massages, facials, and pedicures. Again, a beautiful relaxing outdoor spa space to soak it all in and quietly visit with my sisters and mom. One of my brother in laws had his first massage and is now a convert.
My husband deserves all the credit for creating a birthday surprise that will never be forgotten. If you get the chance to visit this resort don't pass it up. We never felt more comfortable or safe. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel