US$271
US$160
HotelsForEveryone
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

Hotel Meson de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$57
W Punta de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$300
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$180
  • Breakfast included
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$430
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Punta de Mita Luxury Residences(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Pool
Imanta Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$765
US$742
Casa De Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$708
US$679
Iberostar Playa Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
2,096 results
All reviewssea breezeoutdoor showerbutler servicepunta mitaremede spachampagne ritualfour seasonsdeluxe suitepersonal butlerthe general managerwalk in closetspg platinumsi senorgolf coursefish tacosadult poolcar service
Reviewed 18 July 2011

This resort is just fantastic. The rooms themselves are some of the best I've ever stayed in. The beds are comfortable, finishes are great, big bathrooms with outdoor shower, huge patio, very elegant decor, lots of nice little touches…and of course, the butler service was increditable!
It was my first time in Mexico and I had a fabulous time with NO issue with safety at all.
The St. Regis Punta Mita is PARADISE! Every aspect of this resort is top notch! Great food, beautiful pools & beach. The staff ...and every person on the property... is happy, helpful and the service was great. I look forward returning to this hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Since my husband and I don't get much vacation time, we do a lot of planning to make sure we select destinations that are luxurious, but with good value. For our honeymoon, we wanted to find a place that would help us feel relaxed, enjoy our romantic celebration, add some fun activities to the mix, and not drain all our resources. The St.
Regis Punta Mita fulfilled all our expectations and then some--it was paradise!

Check-in service was amazing, providing us with margaritas on arrival and quick entry to our room. We got upgraded (due to our Starwood status and honeymoon 'perk') to an oceanview junior suite that was spacious, nicely decorated, with a modern-yet-authentic feel. The huge bathroom, with dual showerheads and a soaking tub was great for me,
and my husband really liked the private outdoor shower. The temperature control in the room was great, and there was a good movie rental selection (important for honeymooners!).

The rest of the facilities followed suit. We tried out all three pools, but spent most of our time at the adults-only one, since there were a lot of families at the other two pool areas. While laying in the sun, service staff seemed aware of our needs--not coming by too
frequently but always being around when we needed them (for drinks, towels, or umbrellas). Our requests were always met with smiles and prompt replies.

Speaking of service--the quality of the service staff was really unparalleled. We've stayed at other high-end resorts before where you expect personalized service, but the St. Regis staff went far beyond our already high expectations. Butler service was prompt and thorough (we ordered a lot of free in-room capuccinos, and they gave us a free bottle of honeymoon champagne!), and wait staff in all the restaurants was quickly responsive and went out of their way to satisfy every request we made. Our bulter even surprised us on our second evening by setting up a honeymoon arrangement in our room while we were at dinner - with balloons, ribbons, fresh flowers, and 'towel swans' in our room. It was so romantic!

In addition to all that, what really 'made' the trip for us was the personalized attention and care we received from the activities director (Tony) and the GM himself (Carl). Toward the end of our trip, we went to a "how-to-make-margaritas" class, led by Tony and attended by three other couples. Tony had the great idea to arrange a private dinner (on our last night) on the beach for the four couples, and their children. When we showed up at sundown for the bbq, I was ASTOUNDED. They went all out, setting up tents, full dining setup tables, and a delicious buffet spread. The GM even bought us some drinks! We spent the evening watching the sunset and making new friends--just wonderful. Oh, and the best part is that the pricing was more than reasonable!

All in all, it was the trip of a lifetime, and a honeymoon we will never forget. We will definitely be back (even when we have kids--the other couples said their family experiences were also great!). Thanks, St. Regis Punta Mita!

Room Tip: Tell them in advance if it is your honeymoon.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2011

What a fabulous resort. The service was some of the best I have ever had, from checkin, to the personal butler service (for all rooms), to room service (exactly on time and correct), advise on touring, excellent food. There are enough lounges at the various pools that even if the hotel was full (which is was not since it's July), they have more chairs available than the maximum number of guests. The staff was so friendly, so gracious....what a delightful change from most resorts. SAFE - I felt safer in Puerto Vallarta area than in Cincinnati! Even traveling, shopping, going to restaurants in downtown,I felt secure. TOURING - nearby the St Regis is Sayulita, cute seaside town, artsy, good shopping (particularly the Huichol Indian arts and crafts). But the way taxis are set up, you have to take a hotel authorized taxi - about US$100 - there but can take local taxi back for a lot less. RESTAURANT downtown PV - Si Senor was terrific atmosphere, great food

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We just returned from the St. Regis Punta Mita and cannot begin to say what a wonderful time we had. From the accomodations, to the scenery, to the incredible service from everyone. A few notables: Angelica and Eric at the Concierge, Tony at the Kids Club, Omar, Cesar, Juan Carlos, Francisco/Paco and Crazy Hector:) We can't wait to go back to relax and see our new friends.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this resort for the third time this July and from the moment I arrived and was greeted with a warm smile a cold towel and even colder margarita I knew that I was going to enjoy every minute! The check out was as smooth as my arrival! Thank you Carl, Roberto and Jorge for making this my Favorite Resort.

• Stayed: July 2011