W Punta de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$290
Punta de Mita Luxury Residences(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$338
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$400
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Playa Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$225
  • Breakfast included
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$190
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Imanta Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$765
US$742
Casa De Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$745
US$679
Hotel Meson de Mita(Punta de Mita)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,080 results
All reviewssea breezeoutdoor showerbutler servicepunta mitaremede spachampagne ritualfour seasonsdeluxe suitemarine safaripersonal butlerwalk in closetthe general managerspg platinumsi senorcasa teresagolf coursefish tacos
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Hello,

I just wanted to express my heartfelt gratefulness to the staff of the Punta de Mita St. Regis for making the 5 night vacation of my girlfriend and I so special. We stayed from October 5 - October 9 and were shocked at the beauty, professionalism, and relaxation the resort and its staff had to offer. From our butler, Julio, to the General Manager, Carl, and everyone in between, the staff went out of their way to make our trip truly memorable.

I wanted to watch the Georgia Bulldogs game which was being broadcast on ESPN over the internet. The Staff went out of their way to attempt to set up a bar TV to receive an internet signal via my computer to broadcast this for our enjoyment. They even brought a wi-fi booster to help strengthen a signal in their attempt to enable this.

I will be coming back in December with my family so they can have the same wonderful experience my girlfriend and I had in October.

I have been fortunate enough to go to a handful of 5* resorts in my life, and this one sets the bar as the best I have ever been to. If some resort can outdo the St. Regis, I'd like to see it to believe it.

Hats off to Carl and the team for a top not resort. Look forward to seeing you in December.

Best regards,

AEN

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beofotch
Reyna L, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Dear Sir,

Greetings from the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort- on behalf of the entire team we thank you so much for your sincere and heartfelt comments, we are so glad you found our property and services surpassed your expectations and made your vacation with your girlfriend so special. Our staff is extremely dedicated to making your stay an unforgettable one, so I will certainly pass on your comments to your butler Julio and the staff that helped you set up the Wi-Fi booster to watch your game, hope your team won! We truly value the loyalty of our customers and thank you for being such an Ambassador by sharing your comments and tips on our destination. We look forward to seeing you in December to your new home away from home!

My best personal regards, Carl

Reviewed 4 November 2011

The fabulous experience at St. Regis Punta Mita is definitely incomplete if you don't go to the Sea Breeze restaurant. Amazing cuisine from the great chef Daniele Tonin... it is just marvelous!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We used SPG points and reward nights for an amazing 7 day honeymoon in Punta Mita! The butler service is to die for!! Miguel and Efrain waited on our every need - literally! Forgotten camera battery charger? Solved! You name it, they get it!

The room, property and pools were immaculate!

The beach was average but they provide water shoes. Recommend the kayaking.

Get off campus! We rented a car upon arrival in PVR and this afforded us the flexibility to get off the "resort" and run up to the little surf town of Sayulita and into the nearby village of Punta Mita for amazing fresh fish at a fraction of the cost!

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank F16Pilot
carlitosembo, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

Dear Sir / Madam

Greetings from The St Regis Punta Mita - thank you so much for your comments and we are so glad you found our property and services surpassed your expectactions and was definitely up toe the 7th Level rating in SPG. We truly value the loyalty of our SPG guests and thank you for being such an Ambassador by sharing your comments and tips on our destination

My best personal regards . Carl

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Went to the resort for 5 days. From the check-in process all the way through to the check-out process, the staff always went the extra mile to make sure we were maximizing our time and experience at the resort. Jorge greeted us as soon as we stepped out of the car (the private car service is expensive, but DEFINITELY worth it as it's a long, windy drive to the resort from the airport) and gave us each a margarita and a seat on the beautiful terrace. Check in was a breeze. As a platinum SPG member, I got the automatic upgrade, a welcome amenity, and they even had us draw chocolate truffles out of a bag for Customer Service Appreciation Week. Each truffle had a different "free" item at one of the restaurants.
We ate at all three of the restaurants and enjoyed in-room dining as well. The food and service was amazing. We're from New Orleans, so we're used to great dining, but I have to say that the food/service at Carolina's was top-notch and definitely rivaled that of Commander's Palace or any of the John Besh establishments in Nola. They even treated us to a free Flamed Coffee drink for dessert that was expertly prepared tableside. Again, they didn't have to do that, but just like at everywhere else in the resort, the staff took a nice extra little step to make us feel appreciated and catered to. Jesus at the pools was an amazing attendant and made us reservations for a restaurant in Punta Mita our last night there. When we arrived at the restaurant, they walked us down to the beach where a candlelit table right on the sand next to the ocean awaited us. Amazing experience. We'll definitely be going back again! The management and staff at this resort truly excels and elevates the resort experience to a whole other level that I didn't expect was possible.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We just got back from a 4 day visit to the St Regis Punta Mita for my 50th birthday. From the moment we arrived...on Friday...just in time for their champagne reception until the moment we left we were treated like royalty! The General Manager greeted us upon arrival for a birthday toast. The entire staff were very well trained to cater to all of our needs without hesitation and called us by name all weekend. There were so many amazing staff members, but the one who stood out the most was Antonio (Tony). We enjoyed his Tequila class, water arobics, and his stories.

As far as the grounds go, it was absolutely beautiful. We are regular visitors to Hawaii, and Punta Mita was just as lush and amazing. The suite we had was incredilble, the views are amazing and we truly enjoyed all of the ammenities. I had a wonderful massage from Mary at the spa, it was perfect!

Thank you so much for a most memorable 50th birthday!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends