US$329
US$194
HotelsForEveryone
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Hotel Meson de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$60
W Punta de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$250
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$180
  • Breakfast included
Punta de Mita Luxury Residences(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$308
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Playa Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$173
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
Imanta Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$765
US$742
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$505
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Casa De Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$708
US$679
Priceline
2,094 results
All reviewssea breezeoutdoor showerbutler servicepunta mitaremede spachampagne ritualfour seasonsdeluxe suitepersonal butlerthe general managerwalk in closetspg platinumsi senorcasa teresafish tacosgolf courseadult pool
Reviewed 5 May 2012

If you are in search of a luxury hideaway & want to escape the "corporate-like" structures; the St. Regis Punta Mita has just become our new favorite destination. I spent April 10th-17th at this exclusive location and have already began arranging my schedule in order to go back! Many of us flew in from all parts of the World for the II Edition of the Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf Classic - wow what a great event! - a 3 day party with great famous chefs, golf, wines, tequilas & not to forget plenty of Champagne

From the moment you walk into the modern-eco-chic lobby standing with your welcome cocktail in hand, overlooking the pool and ocean, you know you are in for an unforgettable stay. You are constantly surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens, a very attentive and friendly staff, delicious meals and a great selection of wine and tequila.
The General Manager (Mr. Emberson ) 's attention to detail was able to capture the essence of luxury traveling and converted it into a cozy oasis that stimulates every one of your senses. Looking forward to my next visit

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erikabetterhumans
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

Dont forget about the spa, it is one of the nicest settings in the whole resort. Facial and massage were very good. Check for daily specials which bring prices inline with regular US prices. Of special note was Catilina who gave an awesome massage and remedied my sunburn with some magic ice cold elixir I wish I had done at the start of the week.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Timmernation
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My husband and I went there for our honeymoon and we were beyond happy! The butler service and staff is beyond friendly and accommodation! From the rooms, service, staff, events and restaurants we were beyond satisfied and so happy with our choice!! I cant wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Room Tip: The Sea Breeze has the Best food (all of the restaurants were good though) and Carolina was amazing we went there to have our "Catch of the Day" after the fabulous Champagne Ritual...best sunsets, great beach,amazing spa (couples massage on the beach and oxygen facial are OUTSTANDING!!) the only thing I would like to see are 1 or 2 excursions preferably a sunset cruise and para sailing (especially for people such as ourselves who don't wish to venture off the resort)! I rate this place a 12 on a scale of 1-10! They made us feel so special knew our names and went out of their way...and I truly mean out of their way to accommodate us!! I can't wait to go back!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lcglidden
Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

This place is the bomb! The service is second to none, the quality at the top of the scale and absolutely gorgeous to boot!!! I can't get back there fast enough.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Ah5858
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I am staying right now at Punta Mita St Regis Resort. We are a group of 14 people and booked suites for a week. Yesterday we visited the Spa Remede, the steam room was broken as the sauna, and we had to wait around 6 hours before we can use it. I booked a massage meanwhile, it turned out to be way to expensive for the quality and service.
We went to the beach, the view is beautiful but the sand is awful, full of rocks. We played volleyball and i fell on the beach, causing my leg and arm to an exposed injury because of the rocks in the volleyball court. To this, the hotel sent a nurse, 30 min after i fell and was bleeding on the beach. They charged me $110 dlls just for him to clean the wound, and repeated that if it had to be clean again, it will cost me another $110 dollars.
The hotel is at least 20 min by taxi to any drugstore or health center, and when i ask the concierge, she said she couldn't help me with this.
I am now trying to get a taxi out to a health center, because they can provide help, for something that happened in their premises. Moreover when i ask if i could place a complain somewhere to let the hotel now, that their volleyball court is rocky and dangerous, they replied, that their is no complain center and that I can't complain.
What a nightmare, We have 6 suites and are paying loads of money, for this lousy lousy service!!!
Stay somewhere else, maybe this complain, might help them star a complaining center to imporve their all ready bad service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank SergioLeon33
cemberson, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Sir

Greetings from The St Regis Punta Mita and thank you for you and your family's visit - I was out of the hotel at the time however I understand Nicolas Cejas did speak to you prior to your departure. We apologise for the shortcomings you experienced in relation to the incident regarding your fall whilst playing volleyball and for any misunderstandingg as to the billing for Medical attention. Your feedback is appreciated as are your other comments regarding your stay. We strive to offer bespoken service to all our guests and your visit was important to us - we do hope that we were able to regain your confidence in our services and that the Family had did afterall have a wonderful stay with us
Yours Sincerely