2,134 results
All reviews sea breeze outdoor shower butler service punta mita remede spa champagne ritual four seasons deluxe suite personal butler the general manager walk in closet spg platinum si senor golf course fish tacos adult pool car service
Reviewed 27 November 2012

After spending a few days in Sayulita, my family decided to come to the St Regis for a needed change of pace. We arrived on a Friday to find that every Friday evening the resort has a welcome bbq for it's guests on the beach. This particular Friday, the GM was cooking himself (Carl is the best)! He made incredible lamb and steak in chimichurri that was accompanied by delicious salads and grilled veggies and stupendous desserts. Having missed Thanksgiving this year, we really felt like this meal was our Thanksgiving equivalent. We left the bbq happy, satisfied, and swearing to go on a diet come Monday.

Also paid a visit to the spa. Absolutely incredible. A massage at the St. Regis is a must for anyone looking to relax in paradise. :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I just returned from a week at the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. The resort is absolutely beautiful! The staff is exceptional and do everything they can to exceed guests needs and expectations. There were a couple minor bumps in service, but once pointed out, they were immediately addressed. As a seasoned world traveler who has stayed in many different resorts around the world, I can assure you that this an exceptional resort with an outstanding staff that you will not be disappointed in! I'll be back in February 2013 I enjoyed it so much...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2012

My husband, 9 year old daughter and I just spent 5 nights here in October 2012 and it was one of the best places I've ever stayed. We're from Australia and were staying in Sayulita at first, but as soon as we saw St Regis, we moved straight in! The rooms, pools, restaurants and resort were all fabulous. My husband and I both surf so the fantastic kids club allowed us time to surf together and my daughter loved it and met lot's of other kids to swim and play with. There's a wave out the front you can just paddle to, or there are a number of surfing spots nearby you can catch a boat to. One of the good spots 'The cove' is just around the point, so we walked there a couple of days. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the managers were very approachable and interested in whether we were having a good time. We had a few laughs with the general manager, who is an Aussie! I'd recommend this resort to anyone wanting great vacation in Mexico!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I was there last year for my Birthday in January. I can not say enough fabulous things about this resort. First off Punta Mita is a gated private Luxury Community about 30 minutes from Puerto Vallarta. But a Night a Day experience from downtown. Safety, Security and well being is Guaranteed so no need to think twice. As you approach The Resorts main entrance by car your greeted at a Giant wooden Door opening up to your own Mexican Paradise. Giant Fire torches illuminate the path and leads you to the Check in area. Which is perched high above the sea with terracing reflective pools cascading down the property towards the sea. SunSet here is SPECTACULAR.

The Rooms are in scattered villas around the meticulous maintained paths and walkways. The villas are decorated in Pure Comfort and luxurious style. The best of everything is apparent here and no comfort spared. The Bathroom is fit for Royalty and the outdoor Shower a very elegant touch.

Since I was celebrating my birthday...The memo surely went out!! One day I was given a beautiful Chocolate Ganache Cake Airbrushed with my Birthday Greeting. The next night I was given a botte of Champagne and a hand written letter from Mr. Carl Emberson the GM. It seemed each night of my got better and better. Mr. Emberson and his staff are absolutely amazing. Everybody smiles and greets you with genuine happiness to see you.

I love to travel and love to see new and luxurious destinations. But the sheer beauty of this resort coupled with the overwhelming kindness and service will keep me coming back to that same location for many years to come!

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable. obviously the beachfront villas are unparalleled. The adult pool is a nice place to soak in the sun and gaze into the Ocean. The beach can be a bit harsh on your feet. sandals area must if walking in te water. The Four Seasons Resort is a short stroll down the beach. I nice walk to see your neighbors and grab a little lunch.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Exceptional service and gorgeous views of the ocean throughout the property. The food and golf was top notch. The pools are fantastic The butler service is outstanding. We'll return for another amazing vacation.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple