The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$433
US$400
Stregis.com
W Punta de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$290
Iberostar Playa Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Breakfast included
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$190
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Casa De Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$745
US$679
Imanta Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$765
US$738
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,192 results
All reviewslazy riverplunge poolpunta mitaresidence clubnuna poolcold towelsgolf cartocean frontcatch of the daymain poolbeautiful propertygarden viewtequila tastingcevichebeach servicebottled waterkids club
Reviewed 28 August 2015

We spent 9 hours a day in water between two beaches, infinity pool, and lazy river!! My kids and I felt pampered and well taken care of and lots to do in resort alone. One of our best family vacations ever. Spacious room even with sofa open for kids. You can request time that room is serviced twice a day. Walk the grounds or take a ride in a golf cart anywhere. Staff is so well trained, professional, genuine, friendly, and notice everything and try to anticipate your needs. Recommend you at least do ocean view room. Little touches like free sun block stations and afternoon ice cream every day at 3 pm really make you feel taken care of. My kids loved the big chair swings and the beach cabana/beds. Snorkeling was good in terms of quality/quantity of fish from beach. Most important for us - ocean and pool were so warm. My son wasn't shivering like he does in Hawaii. We will definitely go again and liked being there in low season even though it was hot and humid. Air conditioning was excellent in the rooms and in the kids game room. Their transportation to/from airport was also easy and worth the cost. We did not leave the resort as this was our first stay.

1  Thank Fiona R
John O, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Fiona, I am reading your review with a big Irish/Mexican smile of hapiness on my face. I think you have set a family record of 9 hours a day meandering between our various water choices! Its an amazing property and so happy it was your best family vacation ever. God lives in the details and the little extra touches we try and infuse the guest experience with throughout the Resort. So happy you enjoyed all the extra touches to the beach we have introduced this year and looking forward to welocming you home to paradise in the not too distant future...Smiles.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

This Four Seasons property is truly one of their marquis properties in the western hemisphere. The staff and the attention to detail is in my opinion, what separates Four Seasons from the other luxury hotels and Punta Mita is absolutely on it's game. This was our second visit in two years and this time we brought our 7 & 9 yr old kids. FS truly caters to kids, offering kids (and teens) menus at all restaurants, pools, beach, etc and a video game/activity room conveniently nestled between two restaurants. The staff and activities at the Kids for All Seasons program are straight out of the Mary Poppins School of Childcare. They genuinely care for your kid(s) and offer fun and engaging activities for kids and tots of all ages. This is an amazing hotel if you like the beach-->pool--->lazy river--->spa, (repeat) agenda. Adult pool is amazing, secluded and quiet. The hotel also offers wonderful daily activities that aren't lame: Surfing, snorkeling, kayak fishing, mild hiking, day trips to nearby surfer/boho town of Sayulita. The spa is incredible and the gym is top notch. Love, love, love the self service laundry machines (detergent provided!) located in each building, The food at all the restaurants is incredible. Just be warned that after your trip, returning to reality is really, really tough.

Room Tip: Families should stay by lazy river.
1  Thank bbno4

More smiles on my face when I read your review and especially relating to thereality adjsutment post Punta Mita and that our young persons program is straight out of a Mary Poppins movie!!! Mexcians love childrena nd family values...authentically and heart felt.We really try hard but naturally to provide a unique experience for all our guests and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to paradise for the 3rd time soon. Living in Dallas, you can get to PV within just 2 hours...amazing!...Smiles.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
John O, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Tamara, I jsut loved your review...you totally summed all aspects of it up...

...Had a great four days with my husband and two children! Normally I don't like fancy resorts as they feel a bit stuffy and pompous, but the Four Seasons isn't that way at all. They have excellent service and a knowledgeable and cheerful staff and basically make you feel very comfortable without bothering you at all. Food was great and the beaches are quiet and lovely. The kids loved playing air hockey in the game room at night. Would highly recommend this resort!....

Come home and visit us again soon...Smiles.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Nothing to say : just perfect ! Nice environment, very clean and safe. Staff is very attentive and always smiling, making sure that you do not need anything.They provide small smoothies degustation all day long.. The beach is nice despite some rocks.
If I have something to criticize (I am french ;-) and would say that the swimming pool water is really too hot (around 38°C) and the hotel could make some efforts to cool it down a bit so that we can refresh ourselves when the temperature is really hot.
Despite that little detail : dont hesitate to go to the four seasons which is really the best. The St Régis does not compete at all !

2  Thank galere

Alays lovely to receive comments from our European guests. So happy you had such an amazing family stay with us and that we are your preferred Resort in the area. We really do try and anticiapte every detail in both the product and our service delivery and so happy you noticed and appreciated this...Please come back and see us again soon...Smiles.

John O' Sullivan

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We came for our mini-moon since we did not have much time to spare from work right after the wedding. OMG it was amazing! We rented a car and when we arrived, they were already prepared with the paperwork so check in was quick.

The service is really what makes this resort stand out. Everyone seems to want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The attention to detail is impressive. They have literally thought of everything that I regret packing so much. Some of the things I noticed were umbrellas everywhere (since it's the rainy season), cold towels at the beach, at the entrance, at the pool, everywhere and they provided sunscreen and bug spray! My new husband even posted a picture on Instagram and when we returned in the evening there was a cookie thanking him for sharing paradise on social media. He was so excited since he loves taking pictures.

Our room was nice. It was in the corner on the top level close to the adult pool with a slight view of the ocean. My only complaint about the room is that it did not get cool enough for me at night. I would tend to wake up warm, but then again I do love to sleep in a super cold room. It probably would not bother anyone else.

Our package did come with breakfast every morning which was also very delicious. Alejandro during breakfast was the best we had of all the mornings! I was always so full you never needed lunch. We did eat on dinner on the property once and it was only okay. The service of course was impeccable, but I much preferred the food off of the property.

Since it was the off season everything felt very zen, secluded, and private. If you do not mind the humidity I would recommend coming during this time! I hope to return for our first anniversary :)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mina102
Gonzalo G, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Dear anim2001

Thank you for your lovely review and so happy that you had a remarkable and exceptional experience in the paradise of Punta Mita during your “zen mini-moon”. Congratulations for you and your husband!
Reading a review like yours it makes us profoundly proud and honored on behalf of all our staff, who strive all the time to make sincere attention to detail and some magic too.
I totally agree with you that the service is what makes the resort stand out.
So happy you had an amazing time and that we could customize everything for you and your husband.
We are so happy that your husband took the pictures and share them on Instagram, they were very good indeed. We love that you enjoyed the cookies.
We will work hard on your comment about room temperature, very valuable comment.
I will let the Chef know about your passion for our breakfast and share your lovely comments with Alejandro.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your Mexican home for your first anniversary!

Kind regards