We visited this resort on the beginning of January 2021. This was our 2nd visit. 1st visit was right before the COVID in March 2020. This was absolutely different experience.
1. Only 1 buffet was open La Dalia and food quality and selection was very limited. its open only certain times for breakfast and lunch and closed for dinner
2. For dinner you have to reserve the one of the restaurants, most of them open, quality of the food in the restaurants is OK, but not perfect, but not the issue, it was the same at the first time, and very adaptable if you know what you ordering.
2. Quality of the service is top notch as always. We very appreciated any waitress and all personnel overall.
3. Half of the resort is closed and very quiet due to limited number of people.
4. Shows was limited of 4 performers/dancers and only 1hr. DJ after show was not much, but it worked out for us, we ordered our own music.
5. Check their website or better call them before visiting this resort (maybe other as well).More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking