15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$245
Hotels.comUS$245
TravelocityUS$245
eDreamsUS$245
Orbitz.comUS$245
Prestigia.comUS$300
4,500 results
All reviews grand palladium ribs fish colonial pool travel club el dorado a la carte restaurants adult pool junior suite salt water pool colonial buffet beach bar colonial kantenah segway tour kids club japanese restaurant make reservations
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

booked trip thru jet blue vacations ,very easy everything on-line. check-in could not have been easier. next stop lobby bar. this is when we met Maria and Lucy, they are a true treasure. they are daytime bartenders. they will take very good care of all your needs. next fast shuttle to our room. we were in building #59 . central location close to everything. food and drinks were perfect. overall everything was perfect...

Room tip: bldg#59 1 minute walk to beach
Date of stay: January 2021
Kenia Rodriguez, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Marcelyn B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your recent getaway at Grand Paladium White Sand Resort & Spa.

I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your kind remarks commending Maria and Lucy for their service.

We hope to welcome you on your next visit to the beaches of the Mexican Caribbean, it will be a real pleasure to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

After researching many resorts, this one stood out from the reviews “YouTubers” were posting. We decided to go and really check it out for ourselves. When we got there, we were given the opportunity to upgrade from the Colonial to the White Sands at no extra charge. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions Colonial and Kantenah were not open, so obviously we paid for Colonial but since they weren’t open of course we got put in White Sands. Awesome for us, but hmm what about for those who paid extra to stay at White Sands? They should’ve just booked Colonial and been upgraded anyway for way less money. Anyway, again due to COVID, only 9 restaurants were running but only 2 a day, WITH RESERVATIONS! So if you didn’t reserve, you’d have to wait and hope there was an opening. Aside from the hotel app not functioning properly. However, the one thing that made a lot of frustration go away and turned this vacation to an unforgettable trip, was the SERVICE !!!! These people made us feel like we were kings!! They always greeted us with a smile and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. When it came to the food and restaurants situation, they were incredible and did things we would never think someone would do for us and saw them doing it for everybody !! To them it was more important to have a happy customer!! Several people that went the extra mile and need to be recognized were,
Noe
Cesar
Yolanda
Estefania
Venustiano
These people shown so much enthusiasm and always smiling and willing to help. We really appreciate them. When it comes to Bell / drivers

Nehemiah
Adolfo

These guys were awesome !!!! These guys appreciate and love their job, always willing to help and making sure we were good.

In conclusion this place was awesome (considering the circumstances,COVID-19) food was good, not great. Hospitality was great. SERVICE WAS AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Please! for all of you who can afford to go to these places, you can afford to tip these people. They make sure you’re taken care of, don’t be a cheap skate! $1 for you may not be much but for them it is a lot. The difference is you aren’t forced to tip 15% for bad service like in the states. TIP TIP TIP TIP TIP !!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelertruths

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent rating for our Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa.

We are proud to know that our staff symbolizes the most important element to give meaning and life to our facilities, without a doubt, they are what they achieve with their magical moments details and that is why that from management we are pleased to congratulate you daily.

Thank you again for taking the time from your day to leave us a superb review, and I do very much hope that you may consider selecting our property for a future stay in Mexico.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Let’s start with the beautiful weather of Mexico. In the morning it was cool but by the afternoon is was warm enough to swim in the ocean. The pool water was a bit on the cold side for me so I never went for a swim in there but I did sit pool side to tan.

From the moment we entered into White Sands we felt comfortable . We did have a misunderstanding with the booking but, Pedro went above and beyond to make sure it was corrected. We ended in a Romance Bungalow. The outdoor shower and jacuzzi were magnificent!

I firstly want to thank the White Sands bar team for making my husband and I feel like we were in a home away from home. We felt catered to for the first time ever and we will never forget it! Day crew: Maria, Lucia, and Eduardo along with the night crew: Santiago and Tomas... thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You guys were a testament to what I’m sure Grand Palladium has to offer it’s guests. With that being said everyone was absolutely welcoming and extremely kind!

Covid for sure changed how much more we could have enjoyed but we will say we were never bored. The only down side was that the restaurants were only open on specific days and we were not able to obtain a reservation to the one my husband wanted to try (Poseidon.) Our absolute favorite was Hibachi (hands down) from the experience of it all to the food.

My husband and I enjoyed the nightly shows and music held at the lobby. Marielys and Mr Mike are so talented we enjoyed listening to them every night !

We absolutely hope that next time we visit ,with our children, we will be able to enjoy all the wonderful things this hotel has to offer.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mrs., jenniferpL1285TT,

Thank you for your detailed review, I thoroughly enjoy reading your feedback.

It is indeed a pleasure to receive such a nice review highlighting our facilities, services and most of all, our staff. Comments like yours constitute some good motivation for us to keep working to achieve our guests’ satisfaction.

We will be very fortunate to welcome you at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa again, please do not hesitate to contact us when you decide to return to our paradise.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

Room was average. Room service was excellent but additional charge for it, which should be included. Everyone was friendly and the staff was professional and kept the property clean. Don't ask for an ocean view room because they DO NOT EXIST at this property

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenia Rodriguez, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear Jan M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa.

We're delighted our team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time in our hotel.

We really appreciate your kind words and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I’m focusing on my food allergen experience because I have over five (gluten, milk, potato, tomato, coconut, mushrooms), which makes travel EXTREMELY difficult. I booked this resort because I had read it was the best and I’m here to share that ITS THE BEST. Every meal, I was asked my allergens and accommodated fully. I never felt hungry or like a burden. Every meal, they checked and double checked what I was allergic to. When I got a stomach ache, because I didn’t ask questions at a buffet, FOUR employees came out to check on me. Truly some of the best, if not THE best, customer service I’ve ever experienced. I loved this place so much, I signed up for the travel club. It’s going to be amazing to travel more, knowing my stomach will be okay.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate taking this time to let us know your comments about your recent Palladium experience.

Thank you very much for appreciating our service for people with allergies, we are grateful to know that you managed to enjoy our food quality.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and recognizing your stay as great, we really enjoyed looking after you and hope to do so again sometime in the future.