“Very nice cafe ”

Squimz
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a family enterprise it was born in 2003 like a small coffee shop whit an express sandwich service, coffee and handmade ice cream, evolving and growing according to the needs of our customers and friends. In that way we transform our menu to offer you an Interesting combinations like the Paninis whit Yucatan flavors and some specialties dishes, giving a healthy choices for nature lovers either in food as drinks "Naturally delicious". At the beginning Squimz was attendant only by family, but now we have a group of collaborators, they have one and only purpose, "Make you feel like a friend coming home through our world famously hospitality"
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice cafe, suitable for break fast or just a quick snack, looks very comfortable and the stuff is really friendly, prices are also okay

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Squimz looks like a typical casual coffee shop, but I had perhaps the best breakfast I have ever enjoyed in Mexico—and I’ve had some great ones. We started with some delicious and refreshing “Jugos Naturales,” fresh fruit juices. I had the Hawái (pineapple/orange/strawberry, 37 pesos) and my wife ordered the Sol de Jamaica (mango/orange/melon, 38 pesos). My wife really enjoyed her Chilaquiles con Pollo in salsa verde (72 pesos) but my Chilaquiles Valladolid (with cochinita!) at 92 pesos would be worth a return trip to Valladolid. Looking back at the entire 10-day trip, this was one of the two best meals of my entire vacation. In the future, if I am even passing through Valladolid I will have to stop for those chilaquiles—I am spoiled for life. The total for this incredible meal was 239 pesos. If we lived in Valladolid we would be here almost daily. When we finished we stepped outside to look for a cab that would take us to Ek Balam, and the restaurant manager summoned one and told him where we were going.

1  Thank DMartin216
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Squimz twice as the food was good and the portions really generous!
The Mayan iced chocolate was delicious! Also rate the fish tacos!

Staff were friendly and helpful and spoke a little English too, which was a bonus!

Free wifi made our wait for the bus station (just a few doors down) ideal!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Didn't get to eat hear as we were treated badly by a staff member when walking into the restaurant.

Asked him a question and he was abrupt with us, so we just turned around and walked out.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We headed in for a snack at lunch time. We should have ordered less. The portions are large! You need a good appetite to do them justice but excellent. A good choice.