“Stopped in for quick nachos and a beer in the evening”
Review of Squimz

Squimz
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a family enterprise it was born in 2003 like a small coffee shop whit an express sandwich service, coffee and handmade ice cream, evolving and growing according to the needs of our customers and friends. In that way we transform our menu to offer you an Interesting combinations like the Paninis whit Yucatan flavors and some specialties dishes, giving a healthy choices for nature lovers either in food as drinks "Naturally delicious". At the beginning Squimz was attendant only by family, but now we have a group of collaborators, they have one and only purpose, "Make you feel like a friend coming home through our world famously hospitality"
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Very quiet place with excellent service (at least in the evening). Split a giant plate of nachos between two of us along with a couple of beers. Very reasonable prices. Would recommend if, like us, you're passing through Valladolid.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great drinks! The bread served before the meal was a little dry, but both the plates we ate (squimz panini and a delicious mexican breakfast with tortillas, eggs, tomato sauce, beans and fried bananas... Yumm!) were so good that I was happy not to have filled up on bread!
Would go back anytime!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stopped in Squimz to get some juice after our visit to Chichen Itza. We were a little tired after visiting the ruins and the long ride back, the juice was a fabulous pick me up. Staff was friendly and juice was reasonably priced.

Wish they opened a bit earlier, we had a 730 bus on our last day, would have loved to get another juice for our ride!

1  Thank MofromMass
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice cafe, suitable for break fast or just a quick snack, looks very comfortable and the stuff is really friendly, prices are also okay

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Squimz looks like a typical casual coffee shop, but I had perhaps the best breakfast I have ever enjoyed in Mexico—and I’ve had some great ones. We started with some delicious and refreshing “Jugos Naturales,” fresh fruit juices. I had the Hawái (pineapple/orange/strawberry, 37 pesos) and my wife ordered the Sol de Jamaica (mango/orange/melon, 38 pesos). My wife really enjoyed her Chilaquiles con Pollo in salsa verde (72 pesos) but my Chilaquiles Valladolid (with cochinita!) at 92 pesos would be worth a return trip to Valladolid. Looking back at the entire 10-day trip, this was one of the two best meals of my entire vacation. In the future, if I am even passing through Valladolid I will have to stop for those chilaquiles—I am spoiled for life. The total for this incredible meal was 239 pesos. If we lived in Valladolid we would be here almost daily. When we finished we stepped outside to look for a cab that would take us to Ek Balam, and the restaurant manager summoned one and told him where we were going.

1  Thank DMartin216