Beaumont Hotel
US$76
ComfortInn
Motel 6(Augusta)
US$56
All reviewswater towerstep back in timeking bedtaxirailroadbaymontaccommodationswifi
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Just a quick note to say that we loved staying at this hotel. We were so happy with the quick service and knowledge that Bree gave us when we checked in. Best hotel in Ouray!!!! I plan on staying here again and have will tell friends and family to check this hotel out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Beaumont is a neat little town that historically served as a railroad stop. Today, the railroad is long gone but, the hotel and wooden water tower remain. The first time I stopped in Beaumont, I watched a small airplane land and taxi down the road to park across from the hotel. I came back to spend a night when chasing Union Pacific's No. 844 steam locomotive across Kansas and it made for a nice weekend getaway. Free breakfast at the downstairs diner is included with the room.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allison S
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

In town for the Cowboy Classic golf tournament and bike rally and I have fallen in love with this hotel and town. The history of the town is well documented, the new depot community building is beautiful and it's amazing to see planes taxiing down the road from the airstrip to the restaurant. The food at the restaurant downstairs is fresh and homemade- delicious! I highly recommend the chicken fried chicken, it's exquisite. Regarding a previous post calling the Beaumont filthy and full bed bugs. I think the reviewer has their locations mixed up. There is no 11th Street in Beaumont Kansas, certainly no prostitutes on the corners of this town of 78 people!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jolita88
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to Beaumont for years. It just keeps getting better. Several times I have rode many times for the bikers breakfast. Someday I want to stay the night and watch aircraft fly in and taxi down the road. When I first came it was just a water tower and a hotel. Over the years improvements have been made. Looks like a lot of work is going into the hotel and the property. Airplane parked besides the hotel deck. RV parking is being put in. Trail down to the ponds is a nice touch. I didn't realize that they were there. Lots of signs telling the history of the area. Something for pilots, bikers, hikers, and Geocaching people. Could be a romantic getaway for lovers. Just out of town is a herd of Zonkey's along the highway. The rest area on the hill is a great view of the area and the Wind Farm to the south. Cool to see all the red lights on top of the windmills. Love this place will be back again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel sucks I have stayed in alott of hotels and this is the worst never ever again
11th st is nothing but prostitutes and crack heads the guy who checked me in was slow as hell. He even said no company lol its a damm hotel but ok
As long as I don't get bed bugs I was scared

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family