“Absolutely amazing, authentic Turkish food”
Review of Village Mangal

Village Mangal
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Amersham
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I'm originally from Turkey myself, and the food at this restaurant is consistently authentic and absolutely delicious. I am glad they're doing well and they're always full, booking in advance is a must if you want to get a table on a Friday or Saturday evening. The service is also excellent, with waiters who are fast and efficient, but never annoying. Pleasant smiles, good manners and heavenly food. Try the Turkish pizza (lahmacun) and the lamb's liver prepared Albanian style. Follow up with the mixed lamb kofte and shish kebab and don't forget to round off your meal with some baklava and Turkish coffee to finish. I've been going to this restaurant again and again, and I don't think I'll ever get bored. Highly recommended.

1  Thank ekotan

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We had a group of 12 come here for a 40th Birthday celebration and all that we can say was tasty, tasty, tasty. I had the mixed kebab which had great meat and fantastic salads accompany it and every single member of the party was raving about the dinner at the end.

We also had a number of vegetarians with us who stated, again, that the meal was excellent.

Thank You for a great night!!

1  Thank Nic B
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Great food, great place. I would visit again and definitely highly recommend this beautiful restaurant. Will be trying a different menu next time.

1  Thank georgieg249
Reviewed 2 June 2017

A family friendly restaurant and also good for large celebrations.The food is delicious and there is plenty of it, including a variety of vegetarian dishes.The staff are friendly and very obliging.

1  Thank veradornhard
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Always a friendly greeting and nice atmosphere. Great food with good variety (although we have our favourites!). Kids love to watch the kebabs being cooked - everyone loves the baklava!!
Always fully or nearly fully booked, even on Mondays!

1  Thank Exceed14