“Very tasty”
Review of Ramon's

Ramon's
Ranked #15 of 76 Restaurants in Amersham
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Living locally my wife and I thought we would give this restaurant a visit. The food was extremely good, freshly cooked with great flavours. We have never been to France so are not familiar with French cuisine so cannot make comparisons but the food was good enough for us. The waiter was friendly and helpful. I had the Leeks with chicken and mashed potatoes in a cream sauce that tasted far better than it sounds. The Creme Brûlée was fabulous. On a Saturday night there was few customers when the place should have been packed. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very welcoming place with a good menu. We had a lovely lunch with my sister and will be returning here. The Mussels and frites were fantastic. We only had coffee afterwards, so I can't comment on the puddings, but maybe next time.

I hope more people will try this lovely place.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Went this restaurant again to see if there was any improvement in the food and service.
I was disappointed again and find the remarks by other customers baffling.
My salad was not fresh, infact couldn't eat the tomato and lettuce, the service was not good, no water offered, no bread offered.
I like to support new businesses in this area but really can't go to Bienvenue again.
The clientele was quite aged, that's ok, but maybe the taste buds are a little worn.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Prime location next to brewery shop that closes at 9pm Opportunity for a late night supper fixed price menu ???. Excellent food - superb French menu, could do with a bit of 'atmosphere injection' maybe French music, low lighting ? The food really was superb - Crème Brulee particularly delicious.
Hope Bienvenue does well. Lovely waiter - great service.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Had a very enjoyable family meal at Bienvenue Restaurant.
Best steak and loved the garlic dressing. Husband had very generous piece of
salmon with salad...great presentation :)
All tasted lovely coupled with very warm friendly service.
Will definitely go again.
Popped in again this morning and had coffee and croissant.
Great value.