Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
US$87
US$73
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Crewe Hall(Crewe)
US$61
US$83
US$40
Travelodge
Travelodge Crewe Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$40
Travelodge
US$65
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantadjoining beefeaterstayed herealton towersroad noiselarge tvmeal dealclean roomscomfortable bedno lifton arrivalevening mealreception staffcomfortable stayquiet locationexcellent stay
Reviewed 3 June 2015

The disabled room with a wet room is situated aproximately 300yards down a corridor from the Reception and Restaurant. The Reception and Restaurant are situated aproximately 400yards from the disabled parking bay in the Premier Inn car park and 250 yards from the disabled parking bay in the Restaurant car park.
I had phoned the hotel directly, several weeks previously, to advise them my wife and i are both greatly mobility impaired and can only walk a few short yards comfortably at best, and to check that there was a suitable disabled room with a wet room and close proximity parking to meet our disability needs. We were assured this was the case.
Because of the misinformation, my wife became quite ill and spent much of what should have been a break to recouperate after an illness and a bereavement, stuck in the room. Very upsetting.

1  Thank Gaiamamma
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Feedback at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with everything they need to have a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion we have failed to do this. Most of our Premier Inn sites are equipped with full disabled facilities, including wet-rooms. We do encourage our guests to speak to the team at the time, our friendly teams are available 24 hours and will always do their best to resolve any issues you may encounter throughout your stay. Once again thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

Booked an overnight stay to visit my son in Skemelsdale. As usual, all expectations were met. Newly decorated room, refitted bathroom and new beds. Staff welcoming and helpful.
Unfortunately we will not be eating an evening meal in the attached Beefeater again. The meals are expensive and portions small, my wife's meal was not produced as the menu described and incomplete. My fish and chips were served on paper which disintegrated and I ended up eating it attached to the fish. We complained and was told that the chef did not agree with our remarks and were offered free coffees by the embarrassed waiter.
However, as usual the breakfast was superb with a great choice of food and friendly helpful staff.
We will stay again but not eat dinner in the Beefeater.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Good Afternoon Graham,

I would like to thank you for your recent review on Premier Inn Crewe West.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on you review to the Premier Inn team. We do endevour our best to deliever great standards and service to all our guests who stay with us. I am disappointed to hear about your experience with the Farmhouse Beefeater and your food. I will feedback this to Tom the manager and get him to speak to the team on duty the night you dined. I do appologise for the inconvennience that this may have caused during your dining experience. If you were wanting to speak to Tom yourself your more than welcome to contact him on 01270 251126.

I hope to welcome you back to Crewe West Premier Inn in the future.

Amy - Operaions Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2015

We used this hotel when my husband and I were visiting family.
The room was very comfortable and well equipped, clean and spacious.
The bathroom was small but well designed clean and adequate for our needs.
We had breakfast at the attached restaurant on one occasion and found the cooked breakfast to be excellent although the continental offerings were a bit on the sad side! It offered. Still-frozen sliced bread for toasting and the most pathetic croissants I have ever seen.
When we booked we were warned about traffic noise from the nearby roads but we were certainly not bothered by it despite being used to silent rural nights.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon MEF_8,

I would like to thank you for your recent review on Premier Inn Crewe West.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on you review to the Premier Inn team and the Farmhouse Beefeater team, who I am sure will be thrilled to see your great comments. I will also feedback the dissapointed issues you encountered also to the management team about breakfast.

I hope to welcome you back to Crewe West Premier Inn in the future.

Amy - Operaions Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

This Premier Inn doesn't disappoint. Clean, quiet and very friendly staff. Beefeater next door is equally as good and I didn't feel the need to go in search of a local pub or restaurant.

Just one note, the baked Camembert states to share. It's not. It's a small cheese. Very tasty but all mine! ;-)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carl A

Good Evening Carl A,

I would like to thank you for your recent review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on the service we provide. I will pass on your comments to all the team on duty. I will also inform Tom, the manager of the restaurant of your comments too.

I hope to welcome you back to Crewe West Premier Inn if your in the Crewe area in the near future.

Many Thanks
Amy - Operations Manager.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

stayed here while working at a local company for 2 weeks..
excellent staff...good food...clean rooms
both the restuarant and the hotel seemed busy everyday..so its a popular stay..... m6 is only a few miles away.
i would definately stay here again...

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Lordcth,

I would like to thank you for your recent review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, we value all our guests feedback and reviews. I will pass this onto all the team, whom I know will be very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you in the future if you are in the Crewe area again.

Amy