“Incompetent”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #39 of 39 Quick Bites in Crewe
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Kentucky Fried Chicken. Founded by The Colonel. Practitioners of The Hard Way. Purveyors of the World's Best Chicken.
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I went through the drive thru today and left with my food, got home to see that there was no fillet burger in my fillet burger meal, only chips and gravy in the box. Are the staff that incompetent that they forget to put the main item of a meal in the box, how can you serve a fillet burger meal with no fillet burger!? The restaurant also hardly had anything left, and the lady serving thought it was funny each time she said ‘oh we don’t have that either’. Won’t be returning in a hurry, will stick to McDonald’s in future.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed 21 August 2020

Incompetent staff served me the wrong order then had the audacity to argue with me about it. Lack of respect for customers. Run by a bunch of kids

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

This is the 3rd time i have been to this KFC and i put down the first 2 occasions as a mistake thought 3rd time lucky would be better, but no!!! all 3 times i have been we have been treated with lack of respect, laughed at, been told to drive back around the drive threw to order at the correct window, the guy telling us in a rude manor clearly forgot to mute or turn off his headset as we heard him conversating with his colleges about us and not in a professional mannor, so 2nd time my partner wanted to try again, this time instead of greeting us in a professional manor the guy said 'sup, what can a get ya' genuinly considered what this place was actually selling.. seen as they never seem to have any chicken? but always full of young lads.... anyway... ordered our food disapointed it was cold but iv never really been one to complain working in the catering industry myself i respect the impack it can have. so.. 3rd time lucky tonight last resort as the normal kfc we usually go too had no chicken... to find out this kfc ALSO didnt have no chicken... thata cool it happens.. but the way the staff handled it was a joke.. not one person in that place knew what they was doing. were was the manager on shift to keep the staff calm and in order? were was the instructions? nothing... just a set of headless chickens pecking customers heads...
(no pun intended)

Also reading the other reviews on this page, i see no replys from KFC...

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Rude staff. Didn’t even end up ordering because they said I was at the wrong window. The window I was at has been the ordering window for a year... said to the guy can I please order here then and he told me to drive back round in case another car comes. I said I would leave it then

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Cold food no dips in bag even though asked twice 3 pieces of chicken had to throw away as very pink
Then after 15 minute wait came out with no drink when asked for drink he thought we were lying and was scanning inside car looking for it as said they should of given it to us at pay window
Staff rude at pay window under changed me got stroppy when I told her change wasn’t right and young lad who came out with meal need to learn how to deal with customers or get another job!!!!
NEEDS SORTING OR THEY WILL ALL BE WITHOUT A JOB NEEDS NEW MANAGER TO GET BACK INLINE

Date of visit: January 2020