“Awful”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped of on a walk with my little boy for a drink,to witness the manger an her son screaming at a young woman with 2 kids with her 1 being a baby with the man getting right in her face screaming she was a tramp may I add there’s signs everywhere to stay 2 meters apart, we couldn’t believe what we seen and it made my little boy very upset hope that poor woman is okay will never come here again vile manger.

3  Thank chelseawL3992WJ
Write a reviewReviews (552)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to this lovely pub with my two children today and ordered 2 cokes to sit outside. My daughter was winding me up so I took my coke and went to get 5 minutes in the car. The woman manager then storms over to my car and starts accusing me of trying to rob her glass. Even though I wasn't going anywhere and my daughter was still in there beer garden. She proceeded to hurl abuse at me inform of my kids so I hurled abuse back. Her son then flew at me and got about a cm away from my face I could could feel his warm breath touching my face. Bear in mind there is a sign up tell there customers to keep distance because of covid. I have had to go and get myself a covid test. He was calling me a tramp and she was calling me a ellesmere port scally even though I live in neston. I have then pushed the man out of my way. This is all I front of my two children. I finally get away from them and as I settle down tonight the police knock on my door to do a welfare check as they rang police and told them I was drunk. Even though I ordered two cokes from THERE PUB. I have asked the police to watch the cctv and watch how these two people man and a woman behaved at there own pub in covid times and put in complaint myself. Please avoid at all costs these people are vile. !!!!! Pleae see picture of my daughter and our cokes.

4  Thank samgH1663TE
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited again the Bunbury and all I can say is superb food great beer great service great atmosphere great from start to finish felt very safe well done to Emma and her team for another fantastic night at the Bunbury Arms Regards Andy Elaine Anne and Steve

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked the outside table under cover weeks in advance. Weather was foul and we had a table reserved inside instead without having to ask.
Staff friendly and very helpful food and drinks were fantastic and great value for money. Would recommend and definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Lovely food, well organised, great experience.
It must be so difficult in the hospitality industry during this period of lockdown , however The Bunbury have managed to create a lovely welcoming outdoors area, the pagoda has individual heaters to keep the chill off too. We visited in April as a group of five - we had prebooked, so our table was ready for our arrival, we all decided on burgers (there are eight different varieties to choose from !! ) the food arrived swiftly and was absolutely delicious, the chips were extra special . We stayed drinking til 9.30 cos it was such a lovely evening . Thanks to all the staff for making our evening so enjoyable and well done on coping in such difficult times we will definitely be back
Debbi, Paul, Ray, Lynne and Mark