“Great hotel chocolate and nice sandwiches”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have never been a fan of places like this but while staying in Cranage recently thought we would try it, especially as the pub opposite was quite pricey just for a lunch time snack.
My wife had a coffee and sandwich something like a BLT which was good and reasonably priced, I decided to take a chance on the hot chocolate, usually wherever I go they are made too dark and not enough milk, however it was made exactly how I asked, was perfect and really enjoyed it. Didn't have to keep going back asking for more milk to make it palatable once. My chicken Caesar wrap was also very good.
I am therefore converted. Staff were helpful and friendly, clean toilets and Decor was fine, chairs were comfortable too.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Popped in on a visit to Holmes Chapel. As always, coffee was of the usual great quality that you expect along with different choices on offer. Good selection of sandwiches and pastries. Unfortunately the overall decor appears shabby and although toilet was clean, it would benefit from an upgrade

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Called in on a Saturday afternoon and to our surprise the place was spotless throughout.
A large venue which surprised me as it looks tiny from the front.
Staff were really good and welcoming.

Visit many Costa and this is one of the best

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Costa makes quite enough money to repair a toilet. We come here quite often. It's a busy place. Over a month delay to repairing a toilet is unacceptable.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Staff looked way too stressed when I visited, 2.00 PM. Had Chai Latte but its was one of most un impressive coffee shop. Toilets were not clean... I would not recommend this place anymore...