“Meal for the mothers birthday!”

Wildwood Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 126 Restaurants in Northwich
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and great service, David really made my mother's birthday and certainly would visit again, many thanks!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

After a warm welcome by Alex we were shown to a table.... she presented us with an a la carte and specials menu. We chose a Malbec and G&T to drink also water, all of good quality which was enjoyed by us both ....then chose a risotto my husband had mushroom while I had haddock and cheese... both very tasty and plentiful, then to follow my husband chose an ice cream sundae, my choice was chocolate fudge cake with honey comb and ice cream...all served by David who also was very friendly ... all in all a most enjoyable experience and will return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We chose to visit this restaurant after watching a film at the nearby multiplex cinema. They were quiet, as it was only just after 5pm, we were greeted by Alex and offered a choice of tables and the menu, there was also a specials menu. She returned shortly to take our drinks order and brought them over shortly after.
My wife chose the smoked haddock risotto and I had the mushroom and chicken risotto. The meals arrived promptly, served by David who served us from then on, he had a dry sense of humour and kept us entertained for the rest of the evening. The food was excellent and quickly disappeared, I was then tempted to have a sweet, which again was very good. I finished with a double espresso. The whole experience was a good one, and we certainly will return.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

First time in one of these restaurants and wonderfully surprised with great service and very nice choice of food and quality. Good design and comfortable and good atmosphere and would definitely return or try another of the group. Excellent

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been to Northwich for many years , so it was a great surprise to find Wildwood . The food was lovely and the service by Abe and team was excellent . So good to be served by smiley happy people! We wish you well Wildwood .

1  Thank Rosie S