“Good value standard caff, nice friendly staff”
Review of Sally's Cafe

Sally's Cafe
Ranked #31 of 81 Restaurants in Sandbach
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Popped in for breakfast Saturday morning. No airs and graces and menu was standard fare. Good value with bacon and egg on toast plus a cup of tea was about £4.80. Quick service

Friendly owner, chatting with customers, offering me a newspaper

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Had a small breakfast which was huge. Hate to think what large breakfast would be like. Had a decaf tea. Good service and good value for Monies.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

My wife and I visited Sally's for a quick cup of tea and a slice of apple pie. We were very pleased with the service and the food. The woman behind the counter was friendly and cheerful, and the food was reasonably priced and very tasty. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Had two breakfasts here recently which were very good value. Carol (?) is lovely. (She worked in the market hall cafe) We didn't have to wait long, a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Thankyou, we shall be returning again.

1  Thank CharlottesWeb1968
Reviewed 30 December 2015

We recently went to this cafe for lunch as I had family visiting for Christmas. Two members of my family had the steak & onion sandwich, another had a bacon sandwich and I had the omelette. The food was great and very tasty. The cafe was busy but the service was superb. I have also been in here in the past and had a great breakfast. I'd say order anything from the menu it's all great. I also like the fact that if you order tea, you get it in a nice teapot with a lovely china cup, a nice touch as not many places serve you tea like this.