Ellerbeck Manor
Orbitz.com
Stork Hotel(Frizington)
US$83
Travelocity
All reviewswould recommend this to anyoneenjoyed my staygreat hostslovely breakfastfull english breakfastmandyproprietor
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

If you want more flexibility around cancellation policies do not stay here !! We booked 2 rooms but unfortunately due to unexpected circumstances we could not make the trip . I cancelled on the 7th day thinking I would be ok as cancellation stated 'up to 7 days before ' I was appalled when 195 came out of my account ! When I queried this the owner said ' if you read it , it says it also states if you cancel within 7 days full amount will be charged ' lesson learnt but be wary when booking with these cancellation policies !!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Had a 1 night stop at St Bees and enjoyed my stay at St Bees. The service I received from John and Mandy was ace... lovely breakfast and a lovely premises you can't go wrong staying here. Would recommend this to anyone

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Ian & Angie wills from Wigan Lancashire !!! Fantastic !!! We Would defiantly stay here at the manor again.. We chose the b& b for a one night stay as it was close by to st bees beach ! The b& b was very nice & clean ! No pets which is good !! And no smoking policy ticked all of our boxes ! Very comfy bed ! It was like home from home and a fab full cooked brekky inclusive in the price !!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie Heap W
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Stayed here at the start of our coast to coast expedition. Lovely friendly and helpful host, clean and very comfortable accommodation with everything we needed, delicious and plentiful breakfast. would highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I chose this B&B as I wanted to stay in St Bees whilst away overnight for business in Whitehaven. The B&B itself isn't actually in St Bees, which I was disappointed with - although I guess that was my fault for not looking into its exact location in more detail. The B&B is in very pleasant countryside, about 2 miles drive out of St Bees itself. The house has been beautifully converted and was immaculate. I felt my initial reception could have been more welcoming - and it would have been useful to know a little bit more about which were and weren't public areas of the house (as the owner's live in the house itself). Due to this, I stayed in my room (which was very pleasant, with a good size bathroom and lovely claw-foot bath) apart from at breakfast time, where all guests eat at the communal table in the kitchen.
The breakfast was very good and the 2 owner's were chatty and friendly.
All in all, this is a well priced B&B, in a nice setting. A trip into St Bees is also worthwhile as this is a nice little village, with the option for some very pleasant walks around the area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business