US$70
Queens Hotel(St Bees)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$71
  • Restaurant
Grove Court Hotel(Cleator)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$77
US$153
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$79
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Will and Nicola could not have been more helpful when I asked to extend my stay and to make sure I stayed in the same room which I was more than happy with, which also had WIFI. (A must for me) Will was also fantastic when my car broke down on the first day of my holiday. I won't bore you with the details but their help and local knowledge saved my holiday as without my car my plans would have been completely ruined. Will be coming back.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2015

Was looking forwward to this as first stop on coast-to-coast walk but was disappointed.
Room was cold and a little uninviting. Reception was not particulalry warm and focus was on workers staying there.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Stayed at Fairladies Barn last weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Room was basic but clean. Plenty of room and refreshments on hand. And although cold outside room was cosy and warm. The Barn is undergoing some refurbishments but as we only used this as a base it did not distract us in any way. Will, our host was only too happy to help and deserves a well rounded 10 out of 10 for his Cumbrian breakfast. Would stay again so thank you Will.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Just got back after a weekend staying at this accommodation the room was basic but clean there was plenty of room, tea/ coffee facilities and TV. The Bathroom had a shower cubicle which suited us as I prefer a shower. The Breakfast was plentiful (cereal, fresh juice, toast, and cooked full English breakfast plus tea or coffee. The owner Will was very friendly and warm and helpful. Over all a pleasant stay.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank kazzkins
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Disorganised, grubby, and unloved. Mssy reception. Grumbles from host about work load. Has potential but needs major clean up and ridding of dusty ornaments, kitchen, carpet in bathrooms and owners washing heaped on guest lounges. Linen crumpled and did not feel clean. Owners unprepared for role as hosts. Complaints about how busy they were. After a long train journey then long walk to the B&B B not a friendly welcome.

• Stayed: September 2014