Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport
US$104
US$71
  • Pool
Hilton East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
  • Restaurant
US$77
US$70
US$116
US$69
Donington Manor Hotel(Castle Donington)
US$114
Premier Inn East Midlands Airport Hotel(Castle Donington)(Great Value!)
US$62
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$46
Travelodge
US$43
US$36
Pleasant House(Castle Donington)
All reviewsstayed herebeanseast midlands airportjet parksfree breakfastcar parkan early flightan overnight staybreakfast is servedparking chargeovernight parkingair consofa bedyogurtbooked this hotelthe hotel is cleanper night
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We booked for pre flight stay and return night stay with park and ride package.
The room was ideal clean warm and very comfortable. May we thank all the staff for a very pleasant stay nothing was too much trouble and efficiently and politely dealt with. Eases the stress when a newcomer.
Food and drinks were reasonable prices and enjoyable on both occasions. Access to a continental breakfast at 04.00hrs was ideal for us, prior the reception arranged taxi pick up
All in all a very enjoyable experience we will be doing this again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnExpressEMA, Manager at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hello MDYorkie,

Thank you for your five star review for our hotel.

I'm pleased to hear you had the opportunity to try our parking package. We combine accommodation, parking and transfers to provide a hassle-free and great value for money visit.

I'm glad that you found your room to be clean, comfortable and more importantly, warm. A must during these colder winter months. I'm also happy that you tried our early morning breakfast selection we do to cater for the early leavers. A coffee and a croissant really make an early start feel better.

I'ts good to hear you had a fantastic experience first hand. I hope you had a very good holiday and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The hotel is clean and comfortable but the outstanding staff made this pre holiday stay special. The hotel food and drinks is good quality but the staff also offered a takeaway option and provided plates and cutlery where we were welcome to eat in the dining area. I would definitely stay again and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnExpressEMA, Manager at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hello MaureenandBuzz,

Thank you very much for your five star review for our hotel and for choosing our hotel for your holiday stopover.

I am really happy to read that our staff have been recognised for their hard work and excellent customer service skills. They all take pride in their roles and will be thrilled with your feedback.

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us and relaxed in the evening in our restaurant where our team made the effort to accommodate you.

We appreciated your recommendation and hopefully look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed over night prior to flying away on holiday . Myself , sister ( disabled ) and 92 y/o mother in a wheelchair . We booked and were told we had been allocated a twin and a double accessible room interconnected. On arrival we were not greeted with the phrase ‘I notice you are an club member ‘, we were given no accessible room and a twin across the corridor.
Granted when I questioned it and was asked to show the original email we were given the rooms originally allocated . Why should there be a need to
Question ? . I got a pint at the bar £4.50. Scandalous. Went in for dinner . Dining room really cold .food over priced and tasteless .
Very limited selection of hot food at breakfast . Not even a fried egg . Overall a very disappointing stay . Would not recommend to anyone .
Reason for Visit:Holiday

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnExpressEMA, Manager at Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello Dave S,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologising to you for not meeting your expectations. I am also sorry to hear about the miscommunication and disappointment you encountered regarding your reservations. Rest assured, your issues have been raised with management and the incidents have been investigated. We are grateful for your custom being one of our loyalty members.

Secondly, I too am disappointed by your experience with us as this is not a regular occurrence. I am sorry to hear you evening was not as relaxed as intended. We aim to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

I hope that this did not stop you from having an excellent holiday and you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The hotel was clean and tidy.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
The hotel is only one mile from the long stay car park and buses run regularly so very good service overall.
Breakfast was good and started at 4am, cooked breakfast commenced at 6:30am.
Overall good value for money.

Stayed: December 2017

Hello MaggieBiglin,

Thank you for your review for our hotel and for your feedback regarding your stay.

I'm pleased to hear you found our hotel to be very clean and tidy, something our housekeeping team needs credit for as they make sure all our facilities are presented excellently. I am happy to also hear about our team, who you found to be very friendly and helpful towards you during your visit.

I am glad that you had the opportunity to try our early start breakfast too, we begin this smaller selection, consisting of toast and cereal, from 4am so even our early leavers experience the great value for money we as a hotel aim to deliver - and not to leave on an empty stomach.

I hope you had a great holiday and that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is a great hotel if flying from East Midlands Airport. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. We ate on arrival, as I'd come straight from work & our meal was delicious, hot (including the plate), was very well presented and reasonably priced. We will most definitely use this hotel again should we fly from East Midlands.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Hello ShellTheBell,

Thank you for your review for our hotel and for choosing us as your pre-flight stopover.

We are fortunate to be in an ideal location for the airport as we attract many holidaymakers like yourself who visit us for our great value stays.

I'm glad to hear that your room was well presented and clean upon your arrival, made possible by our housekeeping team who take pride in their work. I'm pleased that you had a relaxed evening in our restaurant and enjoyed a hot tasty meal, particularly after a long day at work.

We hope to welcome you back again when you next decide you are in need of some sunshine and sea.