“Found their feet”

Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$14 - US$91
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A Two AA Rosette restaurant and cocktail bar with two great menus: Chefs Menu which is more refined dining and Urban menu with cool casual dishes ...the bar also has wood-fired Pizza Oven. Both menus served daily from 12 noon. Extensive outdoor seating in a huge very beautiful garden. Great for fun dinners, lovely lunches, business events. Very child and family friendly and an excellent menu with extensive wine list. Definitely the place to be seen in Derbyshire.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Amalfi White excels in one very important area - Customer service. You can forgive an awful lot if the service is good, but everything else also seems to have caught up since my last review of this property. If you fancy a not overly expensive (its not cheap) meal with a bar that's not unfamiliar with a choice for everybody then A W is going to be for you every time. You now need to book if food is on the agenda for your big night out as tables disappear before your eyes!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I think I reviewed this earlier in the year. Since then I have popped back. The staff are amazing - warm, friendly, welcoming, helpful fun people. The venue is lovely with an air of classy, fashionable and sophisticated. Food is very amazing especially the pizza! I have never eaten a bad thing here - it all tasted great! There is an excellent stock of beers and spirits and wines.
Will I pop back: oh yeah!
Am I happy recommending the Amalfi White to family and friends: Yes - definitely!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Went here to celebrate a friends 55th birthday with a group of 9. I was looking forward to some fine dining but unfortunately was very disappointed. The first problem was the lighting was that low we all had to get our phones out to read the menu. When I questioned the waitress she replied it’s mood lighting most people do what your doing with your phones.
My starters were ok but nothing special, I had the cold meat antipasti a choice of Mediterranean cold meats with a small light salad well oiled, selection of olives in oil and a small bowl of oil which I found pointless as there where plenty of oil on the plate already.
For mains I chose the lamb and belly pork which came with potatoes and navona cauliflower and a gravy/jui. The lamb was beautiful, the pork belly roll was a small piece of pork meat which was ok, unfortunately the fat and skin were soggy and greasy ( I would have liked it well cooked and crispy after all it is pork belly) as for the potatoes cold veg cold the gravy or jui not sure which it was trying to be Luke warm. So the potatoes, veg and pork fat went back untouched. After a disappointing meal I decided not to partake in a sweet. In hind sight I would have sent it back as after we had left and carried on enjoying the night it turned out 4 of the nine where disappointed in the meal. If it had been my wife and I eating it definitely would have gone back but I didn’t want to spoil the evening for the others in our group.
Would I recommend it NO.
Would I go back NO.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We cannot recommend Amalfi White enough for all occasions. We recently had our whole wedding day in the stunning Ballroom and it was everything we had hoped for and more. Kat helped us organise everything and took away any stresses. We completely trusted her from the moment we met and she and the team were so professional and friendly throughout the day. Our guests have all commented on how wonderful they were and how their glasses were never empty. The food was incredible and again has been praised highly by our guests. Nothing was too much trouble and this made planning our special day so much easier.

In the run up to the Wedding we've been many times for a drink, lunch and to taste our wedding menu and every time we've been met with such a warm welcome and made to feel great. Such a friendly atmosphere and we look forward to returning again and again (especially on our Anniversary)

So many guests hadn't heard of Amalfi White prior to our wedding- they have now fallen in love too. We are spreading the word about this beautiful hidden gem. So pleased we found this venue, visit and see for yourself how magical Amalfi White really is

2  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Having left the NEC we were looking for an Italian/Mediterranean style place and of course consulted google- we needed somewhere on the way home, not too far off the beaten track. Having not visited Melbourne before we were very pleasantly surprised, pretty looking village, in the dark anyway. Found the Amalfi White, what a beautifully appointed place, very stylish a mix of contemporary traditional. We were greeted and seated by a gentleman who clearly knew how to present the very best of service and personality. To be fair we were looking for just a pizza and salad, but honestly there was so much on the menu that fit the bill, if we had had the time we could have done it justice. Let’s put it this way we will make the 4 hour round trip to go back!!!
The pizza arrived, we were told that the pizza’s were “to die for” and yep correct, absolutely wonderful. Very thin, beautiful toppings, incredibly tasty. Presented as a rectangle on a board, with a lovely simple salad of rocket and sun blushed tomatoes.
The whole experience was a delight!! Can’t wait to go back!!!