“Little Gem”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We all had a warm welcome and on arrival found the pub quiet but it was only 1800. Then by 1900 it was alive... plenty of dinners the food was excellent indeed hot tasty just perfect. Generally it was a good local.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Found this on local search. Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely meals and good value for money. Nice location, clean and tidy. Lovely dog, Rio, who enjoyed his tummy rub, no bother to us when eating. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I loved a change from the usual chain places and this pub really felt so comfortable and homely, personally I loved the dog being there!! He is adorable and was so well behaved and never once came into the restaurant area (my dog would not be this well behaved!!)

I had 3 courses all lovely and a generous portion size - the gruyere croquette starter is a must and I enjoyed my lasagne main. My mum had the steak and I ended up nicking quite a bit, oh my word that steak was divine and well priced for a such a big bit of fresh fillet. Pudding was a big square of chocolate brownie with ice cream cream a bit of flake and some fruit I nearly licked the plate!!

Highly recommended.. it was £55 for 2 starters 2 mains 1 pudding wine and soft drinks and the staff were extremely friendly without being overly attentive. Will be back for sure :)

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Impressed straight away by being greeted at the door and offered a drink before going into the restaurant, Food was excellent, best pepper sauce I have ever had! Could not fault nice hot food and excellent service.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with some friends on Saturday night and had a meal in the restaurant.

The menu had a good range of choice to suit all tastes. The food was fresh and hot.

The staff were attentive and served drinks to our table all evening.

Everything was fairly priced.

The staff were friendly and welcoming, as was the pub dog!

An enjoyable evening, we will be back.