Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick
US$282
US$208
Agoda.com
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$68
US$62
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Roebuck Hotel(Forest Row)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$210
US$101
US$92
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Gatwick(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,398 results
All reviewsthe bay tree restaurantqube barelemis toiletriesspa facilitieschakra spasuperior roomlovely hotelsteam room and saunaspa breakfull body massageaph parkingmain roadbusy roadbuffet styleone night stayfollowing morningfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My colleague and I stayed for a single night and both had the same experience with the room fire escape signage in our rooms. My room (156) was in fact shown with its number and red indicator dot around the corner in another corridor. My colleague on a different floor had a similar situation. What the fire brigade would make of this I don’t know.
My room (124/156 depending on fire plan or number on door) was well furnished, clean and comfortable. I found the staff friendly enough and overall our stay was excellent value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank spruceterry
P_Botterill, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind comments about the hotel.

Thank you for bringing to my attention the fire escape signage, I have asked the maintenance team to look into this with immediate effect.

We hope you welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here on New Year's Eve to attend the Gala dinner ball. We were looking forward to a nice room as we heard that rooms had been refurbished. The room was ok, a little cold and took some time to warm up. Safe didn't work properly, lampshade was wonky and leaning towards one side, there were loose handles on drawers. Bathroom felt really cold and walls had some stains on them. It didn't feel like a 4 star stay we were hoping for and looking forward to so much. However bed was quite comfortable. The Gala dinner night was nice, food was improved on the previous year and the band played some lovely tunes to dance to. We enjoyed the evening. Buffet breakfast was fine, it seemed rather busy with people whom we recognised from the night before but food was being supplied continuously. We didn't like the coffee much. Staff seemed friendly enough but the check in the night before took a little too long as we just wanted to get to the room and rest a bit before getting ready for the ball. Spa was closed for refurbishment during our stay. Overall the hotel was quite nice but attention to detail let it down. Much room for improvement.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed our New Years Eve Ball.

I am sorry that you felt there was a lack of attention to detail, this is not usual practice for us and I hope you will give us a chance to restore your faith in our hotel.

Our refurbishment of the spa is now complete, so I do hope you choose to stay again so you can experience a seamless stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The spa has just been refurbished but unfortunately there are still a lot of things breaking down on a regular basis the poolside is dirty and grimy despite the refit.
You walk through the main reception the staff on the main desk are unfriendly there is never a friendly greeting unless you say hello first.
They have lots of functions there resulting in lots of broken glass and cigarette butts where they do not seem to clean up quickly.

Room Tip: Wouldn't waste my money
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
P_Botterill, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear that your visit to us was not a positive one. This is certainly not the high level of service we strive for and I will be speaking to the relevant staff member regarding this.

I sincerely apologise for any facilities that were not working during your time at the spa, we are working hard to resolve these initial teething problems.

We hope that you will visit in the future and give us the opportunity to restore your faith in the hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had one night here while traveling from a late arrival at Heathrow to Lewes the next day.
Quick and easy checking in though no mention of the IHG lounge which I’m eligible to use.
Bedroom quite good, comfy bed and crisp linens.
Bathroom looked good but loose bath and sink taps not what you’d expect from a crowne plaza.
Air conditioning didn’t warm the room up much, actually felt better with it off.
Breakfast was fine.

I’m short while I would consider staying here again wouldn’t be my first choice unless the pricing was more attractive.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CNC-expert

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I am pleased to hear that your check in went smoothly and that the beed was comfy.

I am sorry to hear about the problems with the heating in your room and that the issue was not resolved during your stay. I will ensure all air conditioning units are reviewed by our maintenance team and thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is not worthy of Crowne Plaza status. It is an old tired building.The bedrooms are not adequately sound proofed and you can hear noise all around throughout the night. The food served in the hotel is poor quality , expensive and overall not good value for money. I would definitely never stay here again an awful experience. IHG need to get a grip on this place. If you want a good nights sleep do not stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank holsareme
P_Botterill, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am so sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant stay with us. I apologise that you did not have a peaceful nights sleep and that you felt the food was poor quality.

Please contact the hotel directly if you would like to discuss this further.