“A great place in Old San Germán!”
Review of Tapas

Tapas
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in San German
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I have to say that visiting this tapas’ bar in a busy day was truly a very pleasant experience. The atmosphere makes you feel comfortable and the service is generally good because even though they only have two waitresses, they care enough to give good service. We have several dishes and the food was excellent, I loved the prawns and marinated olives, and I also have to say that the roast beef with blue cheese was a delightful treat.
We accompanied the food with a bottle of red wine that matches perfectly with the tapas. I think that if they had some flamenco music would match the exceptional ambiance; the prices are according to the budget of most people who visit the site. Fabulous dining experience! Definitely it was worth it to get to the place that has good atmosphere, good service, excellent food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

I have say its all worth it driving from Ponce to San German to try the greatness of spanish food in this restaurant! Great location, great staff, fantastic food, loved the decoration! Had the Tumacat bread (i think that was the name), it had olive oil and tomatoes on top of it, also tried the Manchego cheese and Valenciana Paella. The food was so tasteful and wonderful! The house wine is great and the prices are doble great! We even had carry-outs since it was alot of Paella left. The only thing I would recommend is to put a little bit of music, maybe live flamenco music... I don't know but something that goes with the Spanish theme and a couple of more waiters since the two sweet ladies there were doing all the work and the service was a little slow but besides that, they gave a great service!!! Love the place. Definetly coming back!!!

Reviewed 6 February 2010

We stayed in Guanica, a small town about a half hour away from San Germain. One evening we made the trip to San Germain to see the sights and go to dinner. The restaurant we were planning on going to was closed (it was supposed to be open!), so we settled in this quaint local delight. The atmosphere was spectacular. The perfect setting, great decor, many locals, and our waitress knew just enough English. The price was reasonable, and the food was amazing. The dishes are small (hence "Tapas"), but it is meant for you to purchase several and chase amongst your group. I found that 2 to 3 dishes per person was more than enough.

1  Thank zrooster99
Reviewed 6 February 2010

REally liked it, nice location, food was uniformly excellent

Reviewed 29 December 2009

we where agroup of 8, We had a variety of dishes. The meatballs where the best. Including alcohol, tips the amount was much less than I expected. Great Spanish athmosphere.