“Easy location to park, reasonable food standard.”
Review of Healthy Noodle

Healthy Noodle
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Kingaroy
Cuisines: Asian
Description: What a surprise in a little country town. Great, fresh, affordable food with great variety, cooked in the wok right in front of you.
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Good selection, not the most economical asian food but not many options in town. Good clean environment.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I love noodles and Asian food in general. So when I found out Kingaroy had a noodle shop, I was sold. The service was quick and the staff very friendly.

The food was fantastic!! The spring rolls so tasty. Not a lot say except the food was fantastic. I am pretty fussy when eating Asian/Chinese, I either like it or I don't and this...I am already planning my next visit

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Service is usually quick and the food is reasonable. Would be better if they had eftpos rather than the çash only system.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Clean establishment, more suited to Take Away than dine in.
We ordered BBQ Pork, Honey Chicken and a Fried Rice.
It was cooked and ready to go in 5 mins.
Quickest Take Away I have ever bought.
Meal was cooked good, no shortage of ingredients. Fried rice also had a nice selection of ingredients added to it.
One Problem, there was a chicken bone found in a piece of the Honey Chicken.
Besides that, it was a very filling and tasty meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Healthy food and very quick friendly service. Good clean atmosphere. Good menu choices. The opening hours are good as they suit the person wanting a meal at lunch or a lateish dinner. Phone orders are accepted which suits me if I need a quick feed if on duty at weekends.