“Yummy ”
Review of Healthy Noodle

Healthy Noodle
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Kingaroy
Cuisines: Asian
Description: What a surprise in a little country town. Great, fresh, affordable food with great variety, cooked in the wok right in front of you.
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Fast and very fresh. The serving sizes are huge. It's more Australian Asian food but that's ok cos it's still tasty. I recommend this place to anyone who is after some Asian food. I love number 12!

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Had the Nasi Goreng and it was very tasty with lots of meat. Price is actually quite reasonable as well.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Good selection, not the most economical asian food but not many options in town. Good clean environment.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I love noodles and Asian food in general. So when I found out Kingaroy had a noodle shop, I was sold. The service was quick and the staff very friendly.

The food was fantastic!! The spring rolls so tasty. Not a lot say except the food was fantastic. I am pretty fussy when eating Asian/Chinese, I either like it or I don't and this...I am already planning my next visit

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Service is usually quick and the food is reasonable. Would be better if they had eftpos rather than the çash only system.