“Big servings ”
Review of Healthy Noodle

Healthy Noodle
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Kingaroy
Cuisines: Asian
Description: What a surprise in a little country town. Great, fresh, affordable food with great variety, cooked in the wok right in front of you.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

You certainly get what you pay for here. The biggest servings of noodles. I didnt think that you could get that many noodles in one of those take away boxes! Tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Recommend this place, delicious & well priced, fast meals & large serves!!! Been there several times & never disappointed

Reviewed 4 July 2016

After a long day on the road we were looking for a quick and easy Asian dinner. In this town there are not a lot of options and to be honest, we didn't try too hard. This place was open and we were hungry. We had sate chicken and honey prawns. The latter were mainly drought balls and the former had a very runny, bland sauce. On this Occassion Maccas may have been an better option

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

After looking online I thought I would give this noodle place a try. We weren't overly impressed with this place. The food was ok but about an inch of juice/sauce was in the bottom of the bag by the time we got back. I am so glad we weren't going to eat from the box etc. was priced around $13 and was a fairly generous amount. But don't think I will be rushing back there.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Fast and very fresh. The serving sizes are huge. It's more Australian Asian food but that's ok cos it's still tasty. I recommend this place to anyone who is after some Asian food. I love number 12!