“Aussies try the tea at Japanese Tea House”
Review of Japanese Tea House

Japanese Tea House
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kuranda
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Afternoon cuppa tea at the Japanese Tea House, while it was a small location we all enjoyed watching the process of making our cup of tea, very interesting and fun experience....good tea.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

On leaving Gorgeous Kuranda to return home to Melbourne I spotted this adorable teahouse, so we went in and had the most amazing cold traditional green tea imaginable in the coolest cups! I was feeling sad to leave but the experience kept the smile on my face all the way home. Pretty sure it's one of the reasons we are soon to be locals!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Loving loving this place! Three Japanese stores, the tea house and the dessert house and a restaurant on the top of the market. We visited this tea house twice in a day! Cheap and tasty with Japanese decor, the waiter was nice as well. Good refreshment in Kuranda!

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I had traditional Japanese red bean paste with mochi waffle cake take away. It tasted really nice like I had in Japan. It was a great experience that I can try real Japanese dessert in Kuranda.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Tea is refreshing, and many to choose from. Healing qualities outlined well on boards outside this quaint shop in the centre of the Kuranda village markets.