Blue Summit Cottages(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Spa
US$397
Innistaigh Mountain Retreat(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Spa
Egyptian Dream Retreat(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$210
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Maleny Hills Motel(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbottle of winebridal suitemoroccan mealthe air conditioningbed was very comfortablea wonderful staynight staytailamandamontvilleloungewebsmicrowavetub
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Stayed in Possums Tail Cottage for 2 nights in June. A lovely setting and outlook. Nice meal and wine provided as part of deal. This property is far from luxury as described. Property needs a thorough clean - bedding was ok (would have walked away otherwise) but all floors needed cleaning. Curtains need replacing (mouldy) - even curtain rods disgusting. Soon after arriving we cleaned behind bedside tables, bathroom floors and vanity and all bench surfaces. We did not use dining table as we did not want to sit on the badly stained chairs. This property has so much potential but is in a state of neglect including the surrounding garden area. Sorry would not recommend in current state. Loved visiting Maleny.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I found this property on Booking.com and I must say I wish I had read the reviews before booking as there seems to be a bit of a theme with all the reviews and we unfortunately have to agree with the majority of reviews here. It was lovely to just be able to arrive and find the key in the door. Once we entered we both noticed the very musty smell. Then we both seemed to focus on the exhaust fan above the spa, I think it was the 10cm build up of dust and grime that was sitting on the cover. We were both so looking forward to relaxing in the spa but it wasn't going to happen while that was above us, so my partner pulled it down and gave it the best clean he could...We could'nt reach the one in the bathroom but that was the least of the problems in there...the shower handle that fell off everytime we opened it and the lack of fixtures in the shower (only the holes of where they used to be) meant we had to put everything on the floor inside the shower. The timber blinds surrounding the spa also had a lovely coating of dust, as did the ceiling fan. I really enjoyed the outside area and we were really looking forward to our sunday afternoon with a glass of wine and cheese, however the constant sound of the whippersnapper, mower and yelling of what appeared to be teenage boys dropping a few "f" bombs along the way, sort of killed any peace and quiet that we were hoping for. I understand the yards need to be maintained but perhaps when you don't as many guests on the property looking for a peaceful weekend getaway. Also the Air Con does not work and going by the reviews...it never has. This property is meant to be the Bridal Suit and if I was there for my wedding then I would be greatly disappointed. It could be amazing if just a bit of care was taken in the cleaning and a bit of an update in décor took place. I love Maleny and cant wait to head back but will do a little more research but I book a place again.

Room Tip: Bring your cleaning products with you, your health will thank you for it
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I booked this accommodation through an online deal which was described as a luxury stay. We had a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom double story Cottage, I had invited another couple to come and stay at the venue. The communication with the venue owner was very good as I made my arrangements to stay. When we arrived the key was in the door ready to go into the cottage, we made our way into the bedroom to unpack and found that the place was far from clean, damage to walls, broken, dirty wooden blinds stains on the luxury bedding mould and stains on the pillow protectors, floors were not clean in the bathrooms, lamps had stains on them. Carpets in bedrooms were stained, curtains were stained and showed signs of mould. Upstairs in the living area the remote for the TV did not work, the TV had a line running through the screen when it was on. Dirt was on top of the air conditioner, the wooden floors were in need of cleaning and sanding back and restaining. The whole place badly needs repainting and refurbishing. Very disappointing for a so called luxury stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This could be a lovely property but suffers from lack of cleaning and maintenance. The floors were sticky and had visible dirt, bedding smelt musty and needed replacement, the bed was not pleasant and needs to be replaced, walls dirty, blinds going mouldy or broken, broken sliding doors and outdoor area needs a good gardener! Overpriced for what it offers but could be so easily rectified into a charming property.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Very tired looking property. External dirty with outdoor setting moldy and covered with spiders webs. Outside rubbish bins filthy and containing rubbish from previous guests. Inside could be regarded as cosy, but everything is shabby. Stove is falling apart,broken glass left on the shelf, everything was dusty. All rooms had mold and dirt marks on the walls. Shower curtain was disgusting, needed replacing. Bed spreads had not been washed between guests. Really disappointed with our stay as it was expensive for such an badly kept property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family